Black guy hair cuts

What you guys think about this cut?

Aight I'm done...after 123883928 struggle cuts I'm making the jump to start cutting my own. Even tho this was talked about, anybody got recommendations for tools...

Aight I'm done...after 123883928 struggle cuts I'm making the jump to start cutting my own. Even tho this was talked about, anybody got recommendations for tools...
BRO. Where do you live that you can't find a Nice Barber?

Are you going to HAIR SALONS and Not Barbershops? What's the Deal...? Bc I've never heard of someone having Infinite Struggle Cuts.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

BRO. Where do you live that you can't find a Nice Barber?

Are you going to HAIR SALONS and Not Barbershops? What's the Deal...? Bc I've never heard of someone having Infinite Struggle Cuts.:lol:  

Milwaukee. While we do have a high black population, barbers just lazy as ****. They don't really put an effort in unless you got a solid rapport with them. Then once they get used to your guaranteed $ they start giving you lazy cuts.

Then I go to the next barber and the struggle begins again. Left my longtime barber like 3 months ago and went to 4 complete randoms since. All either trash or did whatever the **** they wanted

Last edited:

peep the barber thread...

if you just get a basic 1 or 2 all over..lined up, then you're wasting money & time paying someone $15 for that....

my set up cost $80, and so far I've cut my own hair probably 15 times so my clipps & liners payed for themselves :smokin

if your trying to do a bald ceaser, fade etc. then that will take a few basic cuts before you want to attempt that..

lol so was peeping the barber thread. Went and copped a wahl senior. started cutting and the consistency of the hair where my high top was is weird as hell. tried to cut lower and dug into the front. zeeked myself pretty badly.

Oddly im happy tho. know it's just a learning experience and I feel like less of an idiot for at least not paying to look like an idiot with a bad barber.

No pics. have no desire to be south of fLorida part 2

^^ Guards are you're friend In fact id say guards are necessary if you're gonna continue to cut your own hair

Last edited:
Get a bottle of sea breeze. Put it on your scalp and not your dreadlocks. Kills on all germs and contaminants in anyone's hair that is trying to lock.

Thinking im going to cut my hair either going to go with a drop fade or low all even for the waves

Back
Top Bottom