Black guy hair cuts

Went to pick up the Diamond sponge here in Atl. Heres pic of my son that I just took after he got a cut

Last edited:
Went to pick up the Diamond sponge here in Atl. Heres pic of my son that I just took after he got a cut
Looks liked it worked pretty well! Did you use any Curl Butter with the Sponge or did you just go Dry?

And do they sell this Diamond Sponge online? I'm trying to find a Sponge for this Winter when I grow my hair back, but not going over $20 Shipped...
mean.gif

Hey bro get up off my son lol. Pic was just super close. But anyway I put some miss jessie pillow soft curls on it and just did it for a few min just to see if it work

Last edited:
The crazy thing about these curl sponges is every damn barber in Atlanta is making their own one. Some look like they legit sat outside the Nudred factory and stole some when they weren't looking.

The crazy thing about these curl sponges is every damn barber in Atlanta is making their own one. Some look like they legit sat outside the Nudred factory and stole some when they weren't looking.

****, are there any tutorials posted on youtube on how to make em?

Not exactly like how Nudred looks but I've made one from a
Car wash sponge get pretty good results but not like Nudred.

****, are there any tutorials posted on youtube on how to make em?

Made one myself but if you got a barber selling one just grab one from them and save yourself the trouble. Basically I used a pencil torch to make the holes, took less than 10 mins to make. All you need is the torch, fuel, sponge. Would not go thru that trouble again though :lol:

My $1.49 Nudred from Rite Aid clearance. Used it quickly with my dry, unkempt, going on 6 weeks without a barber, head and I look like a Coming To America reject.

Whenever I get to the barber, then it'll be put to the test. I was about to order that $20 sponge but that website is janky; I clicked order and nothing happened.

My $1.49 Nudred from Rite Aid clearance. Used it quickly with my dry, unkempt, going on 6 weeks without a barber, head and I look like a Coming To America reject.

Whenever I get to the barber, then it'll be put to the test. I was about to order that $20 sponge but that website is janky; I clicked order and nothing happened.
BRUH.

If you're gonna let us know about a 90% Discount on something we're all looking for... you gotta atleast Show Us the Results! 
nerd.gif

BRUH.

If you're gonna let us know about a 90% Discount on something we're all looking for... you gotta atleast Show Us the Results! :nerd:
Brother man, there are no results yet until I have a proper cut :lol:.

That ****'s gonna end up crumbling in your hair after a few uses
I been playing with it for a while now (paws) & it's so far so good, with a little speck here and there. Besides, I'll probably swoop into Rite Aid tomorrow and get a lifetime supply with the change from that $20 that was going to Diamond Cuts.

Last edited:
i ordered the sponge from diamondcuts on wednesday and it made it to me in chicago on friday. Very fast shipping

Back
Top Bottom