Black guy hair cuts

My hair is dry as hell man :smh: , anyone know any type of natural products to fix the situation? I bought some oil from
shae moisture but it's still crazy dry.

Straight coconut oil breh, or olive oil, or jamaican black castor oil, or avocado oil, or pimento oil, or argan oil. Hell, baby oil will work though I wouldn't make a habit of it since now they're claiming it may contain carcinogens.

Pretty messy after wetting it but the curl action is on point.

My hair is dry as hell man
mean.gif
, anyone know any type of natural products to fix the situation? I bought some oil from
shae moisture but it's still crazy dry.
Straight coconut oil breh, or olive oil, or jamaican black castor oil, or avocado oil, or pimento oil, or argan oil. Hell, baby oil will work though I wouldn't make a habit of it since now they're claiming it may contain carcinogens.
Straight coconut oil or straight olive oil always worked for me but I've been using Cold Label's 7 Juices and Berries for the past few years it's good stuff.  It's just a combination of castor oil, argan oil, olive oil, and jojoba oil just a little bit keeps my hair moisturized all day. 

Last edited:
Once my hair is long enough, I'll deadass rock my hair like this on lazy days

slowly reaching this length. Hopefully before Christmas

Brehs, I'm infuriated right now. I had to go to my regular barber (who I have avoided for like 3 months. I told dude to leave the top so I can see how it looks when I get the sides faded. But this **** ***** ******* **** felt like he could take liberties with my head and his first pass with the clippers went for the jugular and took off all my growth atop.

At that point I couldn't say anything. I was flabbergasted, confused and a sharp pain shot through my chest. Idc what your opinion is on my hair, just do your ******* job which is to execute my wishes. **** boy has gotten all the way too comfortable. I already knew that, but this was some next level disrespect.

2 months washed away in an instant.

Got me in the mirror like

tumblr_n6nfizae3Q1tu7965o1_400.gif

MORENO-TEARS.gif

:rofl: what in the... what kind of barber do you have. That is crazy

Did you pay him?

Shoulda squared up

I didn't tip :lol:

I really only paid cuz it's the night before thanksgiving & he unlocked the door for me.

I told him I was upset, but I didn't reveal how upset I was.

Last edited:
Fam said he was upset he just didn't tell him why lmao.. You haven't went to him in 3 months what did you expect ?

Fam, don't underestimate the importance of oiling your clippers. I just put clipper oil on my outliners to line my hair and beard up. S**t went through like butter and my s**t crispy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom