Black guy hair cuts

coppedthis from cvs gonna post results witching the week

been a month plus w no line up. im doing ok though. w work back to normal i can find time. i rarely get the sides done much because its slightly uneven and dudes wanna pull it back to even it out.

I've neglected getting trimmed as well, been busy with work and final exams. Gonna cut it myself tomorrow

Not sure if anyone has said this yet but peanut oil is the truth. My fam put me on and it's all I've been using since 2011-12. My hair is thicker, darker, has more luster and the price is unbeatable. Just wanted to share the flourishments with the NT bro-bros.

What would I ask my barber for if I want a haircut similar to this?

B6Qtyn2CEAAKhU0.jpg
What kind of fade?
Yall cats and these Questions, bruh. LOL

This is just a Fro with a Regular All-Around TAPER from the Sides to the Back. They might consider it a "Dark Fade" depending where you are.

You gotta grow your hair that High for the Rest, but just tell the Barber to "Shape it up" once that happens. That Length doesn't happen Overnight, PAUSE, that's atleast a Full Seasons' worth of Growth (4-6 months)

Hmm ill have to try it on dry hair as well.

I usually just rub it in with my hands real good to get it to turn warm and melt
pimp.gif
Yea, that usually works for me too! Both get the job done, but when I got the time, the hot oil is NICE.

I'd imagine w/ damp hair, it'd work well too, but I just never tried yet.

The melted butter (microwave or hands) has always been oily/wet enough to make the hair do its thing. 
pimp.gif

Not sure if anyone has said this yet but peanut oil is the truth. My fam put me on and it's all I've been using since 2011-12. My hair is thicker, darker, has more luster and the price is unbeatable. Just wanted to share the flourishments with the NT bro-bros.
PICS PLEASE. 
nerd.gif

If you dropping gems like that, you gotta show the goods, bruh.

Sounds like a winner tho!

Either shea moisture is not for me, or i use to much cuz it makes my hair hard and i have to run my finger through to loosen the curls

^^ Gave up on Shea a while ago. Makes my hair smell bad after a day or so and I have to wash way more often. I just cut the fro and went with da fade. Imma rock with it for a few weeks then switch it up again

Last edited:

PICS PLEASE. 
nerd.gif

If you dropping gems like that, you gotta show the goods, bruh.

Sounds like a winner tho!
I was trying to get 720s for a few weeks and now my wave pattern is kinda janky. Imma upload some pics in a week or so when my 360's get right so you don't think the method is wack.

Either shea moisture is not for me, or i use to much cuz it makes my hair hard and i have to run my finger through to loosen the curls

Yep I don't use the gel anymore, I just use the curl milk. Something about the cold weather and it didn't mix well

I was talking about the smoothie even

I looked into it and based on other peoples same problem I may have protein sensitivity in my hair.

Gonna stick to shea butter and water for now

Whats some other curl creams people use without coconut? (sulfate free if possible)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom