Black guy hair cuts

In the same dilemma. Currently have the curly fro with taper, but kinda thinking about going with the low fade with waves on top for the summer. I know as soon as I chop this hair off though I'm going to miss it.
Trust me bro you will
mean.gif
 The good thing about my hair though is that it grows back extra fast, but yea after cutting it off again I did regret it..Fade with the waves is a good look too though...

I kinda wanna grow my hair back out but then i smarten up and realize this cali summers aint no joke

I kinda wanna grow my hair back out but then i smarten up and realize this cali summers aint no joke
:lol:  Same out here in texas fam....

I just moved from Houston to Nova and my hair was flourishing this winter with the shea moisture. Now that its humid out it just runs down my head. All I had to do in the winter was apply the shea, walk outside and my hair would curl up. Now when i walk out my hair looks like a wet dog. Im cutting it off friday until fall.

Last edited:
Been feeling the same way about the fade. Throw in the fact that I'm currently homeless in regards to having a barber and ya boy hasn't seen a haircut in idk how many weeks. I just been trimming around my hairline and shaving my neck :lol:

Shorty at work said you look like a ruffneck today and groped my head in an erotic manner.

I ain't in no rush to cut it.

My hair is kind of a mid length not to high but perfect for my head , I want to go back to the Nas fade so bad but I'm trying to grow a thick beard first , but it ain't growing tho patches everywhere .
Bro try Jamaican Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil and Cocunut Oil. I'm seeing great results. I take biotin too.

Been a while fellas.

Started locs (backcombing method) as part of a spiritual journey but that can't prevent me from looking good :pimp:

Getting them retwisted Thursday so I'll post photos then.

Been a while fellas.

Started locs (backcombing method) as part of a spiritual journey but that can't prevent me from looking good
pimp.gif

Getting them retwisted Thursday so I'll post photos then.
Good luck in the summer heat. When you feel completey humid greasy and fuzzy looking

I just moved from Houston to Nova and my hair was flourishing this winter with the shea moisture. Now that its humid out it just runs down my head. All I had to do in the winter was apply the shea, walk outside and my hair would curl up. Now when i walk out my hair looks like a wet dog. Im cutting it off friday until fall.
lol I feel you fam..It's gonna be hot out here in texas this summer, but I still think i'm gonna let it grow back out for awhile...

lol nothing at all bro I even though about using Biotin but if you got any infor please help a brother out .
@ ANOMOLIE nailed it..JBCO and any kinda beard oil with jojoba, vitamin e and essential oils are also good, but remember it's mainly up to genetics although some of those products will help out a bit....

Fellas have any of yall been on Bevelcode.com website before? They have some great content that I have been peeping the last day or so.

Currently growing my hair out and they have content dedicated that but man what really drew me in and caught me was the fades.

They got me all emotional about my old taper cut. I watched a couple videos and wanted call my old barber that I had for like 10 years and just tell him thanks and I love him lol

Last edited:
Fellas have any of yall been on Bevelcode.com website before? They have some great content that I have been peeping the last day or so.

Currently growing my hair out and they have content dedicated that but man what really drew me in and caught me was the fades.

They got me all emotional about my old taper cut. I watched a couple videos and wanted call my old barber that I had for like 10 years and just tell him thanks and I love him lol
Yeah I discovered the site about 3 weeks ago. Some really good content on there. Not just hair, but grooming and style stuff.

Man major props on the site...Just checked it out and it's pretty dope....

I miss my 2 with a bald fade so much.

Especially because I'm in that middle phase where my hair isn't long

but it ain't short either. My curl sponge doesn't work as well as it did a couple months ago.

Back
Top Bottom