Black guy hair cuts

9a86ae636b17e840c36f449fd2785789.292x218x104.gif

Got my hair twisted, not really feeling it going to take em out and just rock the curly hawk. 

Man if I can finally get my sides to connect on this beard I'm getting that Nas /Denzel fade with the waves .

Waves is cool but I got tired of having to do all that brushing.

About to grow it out for a few weeks and just rock with this drop fade.

Shy-Glizzy-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct.png

Was looking for a newnbarber to try and someone gave me the heads up on the StyleSeat app. Turn on your location, and voila.

:lol: You only have to brush for like 10 mins at the most, right after you get out the shower when hair is soft. dassit

I started over, been getting compliments on mine to this day & I haven't done "all that brushing" since middle school.

I don't have time for that anymore & I found that my **** looks just as good as it did back then.

Last edited:
Yeah, not flexing but my waves are natural. No crease or nothing. I brush it probably 4 or 5 times a week after I get out the shower.

Yea once your waves are set brushing isn't important. It's just routine maintenance. 

I'll brush for about ten seconds after I get out the shower. Maybe another ten seconds after my hair is moisturized.  My brush doesn't leave my bathroom. 

Yo..

New guy here..

Can anyone suggest any nice *** haircuts that don't involve using a twist sponge?

I have long hair if that matters.. 

Yea once your waves are set brushing isn't important. It's just routine maintenance. 

I'll brush for about ten seconds after I get out the shower. Maybe another ten seconds after my hair is moisturized.  My brush doesn't leave my bathroom. 

Yup, I had 360's my whole life until about 3 years ago. Tried to get em back for the summer but it's just too much after having the mini fro for so long.

If your tryna start waves I recommend pink oil and a hard brush.

You'll be spinning after a month or so of wolfin.

I want that tupac in juice haircut but i know i can't pull it off.

I'm just gonna grow my hair out for 6-8 months and see what i can do with it. 

Du rag/wave cap is necessary unless you have perfect hair texture
I want that tupac in juice haircut but i know i can't pull it off.

I'm just gonna grow my hair out for 6-8 months and see what i can do with it. 

If you don't want it to be that high you can get a mini version of that haircut like the kid in this video...

This is the best version of this haircut that i've saw, but then again I like the low version of it...

Last edited:
Dude kills it..

One of the best fresh cut/beard combos
Who is this dude?
If you don't want it to be that high you can get a mini version of that haircut like the kid in this video...
This is the best version of this haircut that i've saw, but then again I like the low version of it...
This is pretty awesome and doable. I was thinking I'll just go with the deangelo russell cut or if my hair is long enough by the summer I'll see if it can be put in dreads

Back
Top Bottom