Black guy hair cuts

Depends on the length you are starting from. I think I stopped cutting the top of my fade altogether about April but it was already kinda long. Was able to get the two braids like Quincy in about 3 months.
I've been growing out it for two months now, hopefully it takes about 6? I'm not trying to look like a wolf G :lol:

Had a #FFFF coworker ask why I have a question mark in my hair, and if my barber did it by accident :x they're so sheltered.

Dudes are the new woman...When we complain about fake hair, nails, booty etc. They will be complaining about how fake some dudes are too.

Interesting...

The wave game has changed bruh pic.twitter.com/b33eqG2Rvv
— sweatpants gawd (@Notufatjesus_) December 1, 2015
LOLOL!!!

It's one thing to Enhance your Natural Curl to your hair with a Sponge.

It's an entirely different thing to Create Fake Waves by putting temporary lines in your head.
mean.gif

Last edited:
last time I clicked on one of them twitter wave vids dudes was doing some ayo **** while getting a cut :x Never again bruh. Imma assume that's just for the media

I don't see how this is any different than dudes architecting hairlines at the barber shop.
Exactly. They're both giving the Illusion that something's there when it isn't.

And at the same time, as much time & effort as I know some dudes put into their waves to get them boomin, this is just LAZY and a smack in the face to dudes that actually work for their Spins! Lol

"Fake" waves ain't a big deal IMO, it's just a design. Same thing as white/asian guys spiking their hair up with gel. Spray on hairlines is a whole different thing tho, that **** is just deceitful :lol:

Yeah Cole looking like the Afro dreads hairstyle in NBA 2k16 that a #FFFF-ty obviously designed. **** just looks ridiculous.

Weeknd the only dude who really pulling that off because it looks like he keeps his "dreads" neat somehow, while still looking free form.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom