Black guy hair cuts

That's a nice cut. Is that what you're aiming for? I like how he blended the fade all around and rounded out the sides where it didn't look too boxy, but enough to compliment the shape of his head.

I don't normally do sideburns, I just have my barber bald that part out and blend it in with the rest of the fade.
Yea I kinda dig this one more than the others for the reasons that you mentioned..I've always either had a low light fade, dark caesar, or baby fro with a temp fade like I do now..I don't like the bald look on fades but light or shadow fades like the video above are pretty cool...oh and yea I either rock the beard or get the sideburns blended out as well...

Yea I kinda dig this one more than the others for the reasons that you mentioned..I've always either had a low light fade, dark caesar, or baby fro with a temp fade like I do now..I don't like the bald look on fades but light or shadow fades like the video above are pretty cool...oh and yea I either rock the beard or get the sideburns blended out as well...

You can't go wrong with either look imo. That cut you posted is a nice cut. The shape of your head plays a major part in how the cut is gonna turn out. That's why you gotta know what styles fit your head and what styles don't.

I base my styles on the time of the season I'm in. If It's spring or summer, I'm rocking a fade with the full beard like this
bald-fade-haircut-men.jpg

When it's fall and winter, I'm keeping the full beard and rocking a shaved side cut with a higher top like the Dwayne Wayne or a lower top. When it's Iower top it usually looks something like this

images

If I'm doing a fade, it's either a bald or a drop fade like this
10478fbf43e3ad60fbc557c9b6929064--drop-fade-haircut-hig.jpg

dtownbarb3r-high-and-tight-drop-fade-hair-.jpg

Can't go wrong with either of them.

You can't go wrong with either look imo. That cut you posted is a nice cut. The shape of your head plays a major part in how the cut is gonna turn out. That's why you gotta know what styles fit your head and what styles don't.

I base my styles on the time of the season I'm in. If It's spring or summer, I'm rocking a fade with the full beard like this
bald-fade-haircut-men.jpg

When it's fall and winter, I'm keeping the full beard and rocking a shaved side cut with a higher top like the Dwayne Wayne or a lower top. When it's Iower top it usually looks something like this

images

If I'm doing a fade, it's either a bald or a drop fade like this
10478fbf43e3ad60fbc557c9b6929064--drop-fade-haircut-hig.jpg

dtownbarb3r-high-and-tight-drop-fade-hair-.jpg

Can't go wrong with either of them.
All of those are pretty dope haircuts..you can find some dope haircuts on pinterest as well and I agree that head shape plays a huge role on how haircuts can fit you...I usually just rock the few styles that I mentioned above but wanted to try something a bit different...

If you ever decide to get dreads and they're twisting too tight, let em know asap. My line is barely recovering. Lady was always twisting too tight near my edges . The left is cool now but the right corner still needs a little time

Remember fellas don’t let that barber skinny yo ish up. My mustache finally getting right..

Man mine be sneaky when he does it, I'll have him line up my peach fuzz of a beard and he'll automatically line up my mustache too. It doesn't look bad but still :lol:

Every time I come in this thread it makes me miss having a pristine hairline, rocking the baldie with the full beard. Not sure why I come in here to torture myself

Man it never fails...I'll grow my hair out for about 4 months only getting light tapers and I'll get tired of it.. I'll end up at the barber shop about to get a another taper and I'll tell the barber to go ahead and give me a fade instead and even though the fade looks good I'll instantly regret cutting my hair..smh.. I think it's something about going so long without a haircut that you get used to it because after I cut four months worth of hair off my head feels funny.. do any of you guys ever feel like that?

Back
Top Bottom