Black guy hair cuts

Those who know! Glad Amazon got it, cuz they be taxing in the stores now. Went from $10 to $18 over the pandemic. Like everything else. **** crazy.

But yessir! That mix going to have your waves right, it’s light and smells good and holds. That plus the fresh heritage beard oil & conditioner is a cheat code for smelling good around women too. Hit it with a lil cologne after a fresh cut…and you mister bishes :pimp: :lol:
Found it at Target for under 10

15 min brush session?
50cent-smile.gif

He still doing good

Have you seen the dude that works for ESPN?
Tirico? SAS? James Brown's... :smh:

It's so funny that our insecurities are our own, and so many times nobody cares about them but us (and immature people or children). Like Lebron, KD, Derek White, Boozer, Kenny, whoever, IDGAF about their hair. Millionaires and Billionaires, and most great at their craft. Like I note Tirico or SAS partly because it's like what are you doing with it, but also because I think about it and I watched these dudes for years prior to the era on the internet where people talked about tv personalities hairlines, and I never even noticed or cared. It was about whatever sport I was watching or whatever commentary SAS was spewing. Do your hair how you want to do it. It probably easy for me to say because I like my hair a lot, but it really does extend past that to whatever insecurities we all have that bother us.

Hit the two year mark on growing my top out. Got passed my blueface stage. But now im at an inflection point and not sure what i want to do next

Have been considering locs, i like this style right here (no color tho)

IMG_5727.png

Tirico? SAS? James Brown's... :smh:

It's so funny that our insecurities are our own, and so many times nobody cares about them but us (and immature people or children). Like Lebron, KD, Derek White, Boozer, Kenny, whoever, IDGAF about their hair. Millionaires and Billionaires, and most great at their craft. Like I note Tirico or SAS partly because it's like what are you doing with it, but also because I think about it and I watched these dudes for years prior to the era on the internet where people talked about tv personalities hairlines, and I never even noticed or cared. It was about whatever sport I was watching or whatever commentary SAS was spewing. Do your hair how you want to do it. It probably easy for me to say because I like my hair a lot, but it really does extend past that to whatever insecurities we all have that bother us.
Preach!

I have a friend who is constantly talking about his hair, and tbh it's not even that bad at all, like nobody would even notice it if he didn't talk about it so much lol.

Hair is a big deal, especially to men, but the older I get it's not even really about how much hair, but about having any at all :lol:

Hit the two year mark on growing my top out. Got passed my blueface stage. But now im at an inflection point and not sure what i want to do next

Have been considering locs, i like this style right here (no color tho)

IMG_5727.png

Go for it.

Locking my hair was the best decision I ever made but it's not for the faint of heart.

Back
Top Bottom