Black guy hair cuts

[COLOR=#red]My dudes the keywords are "decent fade" :lol: It's good enough to go outside and not be ridiculed but it will not be the best I can do since it was my first time.

Anyway I suffer from a condition called Lebronitis...yeah so my hairline retreats at a rate of about 1.7 centimeters every three and a half months...and y'all would roast me unmercifully if I posted my pic. I mean chicks say I'm handsome and I'm still pulling yambs left and right, but I'm not about to have avatars made from my pics :rofl:

To the guy asking about zero gapping the T-liner...YouTube it, it is a great visual of how to do it and it's simple. If you do it right you'll not cut up your skin, I had to readjust after the first time and now it's perfect. Takes like 3 minutes. It's worth it. You can get dam near razor clean shave without any bumps, and some stupid crispy lineups for your edgeup or beard/mustache.

Another recommendation...buy the Clippercide spray 5 and 1. It kills bacteria, fungus, virus and other germs on your clipper blade, it also cools the blades, lubricates it, and cleans it. This will keep the bumps away and create a sanitary environment for your clippers. I also spray my plastic guards with it to keep them clean too. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
u a greedy mf man, aint you married? stop flirtin and leave these hos to us bro

idc if they flirt with you first hit em wit the 

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Need to cop a pair of T- Outliners for the beard in between cuts. Got a wahl detailer, joint is trash smh
Really? I've heard good things about it. I didn't cop because I was so used to the T-Outliner and copped that instead.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a free agent my dude...no longer married. There's plenty of yambs for all of us, and to be honest the game so crazy these days that I'm not eem out there like I could be (that discussion will be elaborated on in the TAY thread soon).

To the homie asking if I had the new T-liner GTX (also known as the T-liner 2)...prepare to be a bit confused (at least I was until I did research). Ok so there are 2 types of black T-liners... The GTO and the GTX. Both are considered upgrades to the OG T-liners.

The GTO is what I have, and it's basically the same as the OGs except they have a newly designed blade with deeper teeth in order to deal with thicker longer (think beard hair) hair better while still being able to create crispy lineups. The GTO comes part of the package deal with the Envy clippers.

The GTX has both the new deep blades AND a more powerful motor that doesn't heat up as fast as the OGs and GTO T-liners. The way you know it's a true GTX is that it has a three pronged plug instead of the regular 2 pronged plug that the OGs and GTO has.

All three models hit hard. My suggestion is if you are trimmer separate, buy the GTX/T-liner 2) because they aren't much more expensive, and they have a stronger motor that stays cooler longer. If you bought the clipper trimmer set you'll get the GTOs and their great too. I wouldn't buy the OGs if I were buying new, but if you already have the OGs I think you can buy the upgraded deep toothed blades.

Hope that helped my dudes.

Edited to add pictures:

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm a free agent my dude...no longer married. There's plenty of yambs for all of us, and to be honest the game so crazy these days that I'm not eem out there like I could be (that discussion will be elaborated on in the TAY thread soon).

dam, im actually upset by this info

[COLOR=#red]P-Dub 3730...it's all good bro. Win some, lose some, but either way a man has to move forward and be optimistic about life. In short s*** happens my dude. At least as dudes we don't have an expiration date like chicks do in a way. Anyway this is a TAY like topic that will be discussed in the near future bro. Your concern is appreciated though...reinforces the fact hat NT is a brotherhood...even when we be snappin on each other :lol:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm a free agent my dude...no longer married. There's plenty of yambs for all of us, and to be honest the game so crazy these days that I'm not eem out there like I could be (that discussion will be elaborated on in the TAY thread soon).

To the homie asking if I had the new T-liner GTX (also known as the T-liner 2)...prepare to be a bit confused (at least I was until I did research). Ok so there are 2 types of black T-liners... The GTO and the GTX. Both are considered upgrades to the OG T-liners.

The GTO is what I have, and it's basically the same as the OGs except they have a newly designed blade with deeper teeth in order to deal with thicker longer (think beard hair) hair better while still being able to create crispy lineups. The GTO comes part of the package deal with the Envy clippers.

The GTX has both the new deep blades AND a more powerful motor that doesn't heat up as fast as the OGs and GTO T-liners. The way you know it's a true GTX is that it has a three pronged plug instead of the regular 2 pronged plug that the OGs and GTO has.

All three models hit hard. My suggestion is if you are trimmer separate, buy the GTX/T-liner 2) because they aren't much more expensive, and they have a stronger motor that stays cooler longer. If you bought the clipper trimmer set you'll get the GTOs and their great too. I wouldn't buy the OGs if I were buying new, but if you already have the OGs I think you can buy the upgraded deep toothed blades.

Hope that helped my dudes.

Edited to add pictures:

Thanks for the Info on the GTO & GTX... you helped spell it out, bc trying to read the descriptions on them is confusing. 

I think I'm gonna go after the GTX next... I've already been through 2 regular T-Outliner's over the past 3-4 Years. It pisses me off how expensive they are. SMH

I'm gonna try that Clippercide too... sounds like it can save from Uncomfortable Cuts for the Barber and client.

took this 5 mins ago

i have enough on top to do work with a nudred, bout to copp

right now i got that old jaden smith look

i notice a lot of younger guys be checkin me with this cut, i went to the mall other day an everybody had a shumpert look

Last edited:
I bought the Nudred earlier today while there was a glitch. When I checked today I saw the increased the price to $35 
mean.gif
 but I had one in my cart from 2 weeks ago and it still had the $25 price tag. Removed the $35 one from my cart and my order went thru for the cheaper one. 

I bought the Nudred earlier today while there was a glitch. When I checked today I saw the increased the price to $35 :smh:  but I had one in my cart from 2 weeks ago and it still had the $25 price tag. Removed the $35 one from my cart and my order went thru for the cheaper one. 

nice

My hair don't grow. Srs. Been keeping the barber from touching the top for months and it looks like it's been to weeks since I got it taken down

This is actually one of the better lookin cuts i've seen on here, nice line and taper. You need to give that hair some life though, throw some water and moisturizer or grease or gel

Yeah i wash it and put Miss Jessies Pilow soft curls in it. Just didnt since I got a cut

Yea i've heard all those comparisons before. John Legend mostly nowadays. When i had the bush and close beard I would literally get stopped in public. Especially if i had on like a button up and chinos. But the 1st pic was from 2008. Cut it all off in October 2010.
nikka you look like lil bibby not john legend

Yea i've heard all those comparisons before. John Legend mostly nowadays. When i had the bush and close beard I would literally get stopped in public. Especially if i had on like a button up and chinos. But the 1st pic was from 2008. Cut it all off in October 2010.
nikka you look like lil bibby not john legend

ajahqbwndbdkxnksna

Upgraded to some T-Outliners from some Headliners they sell at Walmart. Night and day difference, should have done this years ago

Back
Top Bottom