Black guy hair cuts

Look at the back of your head when you take it off, unless you got a taper you walking around with a big line on the back of your head
Yeah i guess some dudes were born with a 360 pattern :smh: aint nothing natural about using pomade & brushing your hair 24/7, waves go back to the 20s with the conk hairstyle when blacks thought they would be more accepted by the whites for having "nice hair" until the afro trend popularized in the late 60s/70s, 360 wave products aint nothing but white people trying to make money off a black hairstyle, thats why we got all these damn "products" that guarantee us 360 waves, but i guess you "natural" tho right, dudes with a jheri curl/text can also say thats naturally their hair too :smh:

Not everybody has to brush 24/7 or use pomade and products to get waves fam. When I had a low cut all I did was put moisturizer in my hair so it wasn't dry and use a durag at night. Only brushed in the morning when I took it off and at night before I put it on.

I got full 360s spinning and I never brush or durag. Haven't went hard since 09, there just naturally there.

I need to switch up my look s bit. Gonna grow my hair out and see what's good. Haven't done it since 2000/2001.

You can't even call those baby *** puddles waves, my guy.[/quote]

Lmao, they get acknowledged by females in a favorable tone

And you can see them so they at least wet

But I can understand if the true wavers don't accept me

Look at the back of your head when you take it off, unless you got a taper you walking around with a big line on the back of your head
Yeah i guess some dudes were born with a 360 pattern :smh: aint nothing natural about using pomade & brushing your hair 24/7, waves go back to the 20s with the conk hairstyle when blacks thought they would be more accepted by the whites for having "nice hair" until the afro trend popularized in the late 60s/70s, 360 wave products aint nothing but white people trying to make money off a black hairstyle, thats why we got all these damn "products" that guarantee us 360 waves, but i guess you "natural" tho right, dudes with a jheri curl/text can also say thats naturally their hair too :smh:

Not everybody has to brush 24/7 or use pomade and products to get waves fam. When I had a low cut all I did was put moisturizer in my hair so it wasn't dry and use a durag at night. Only brushed in the morning when I took it off and at night before I put it on.

i never used all those products, i pretty much did exactly what you did, except i only brushed my hair in the shower and right when i get out the shower, never brushed when my hair wasnt wet

This cut taking over the urban community :lol:

Waves played out like jean shorts

Waves = bald = regular low cut. That's like saying breathing is played out :lol:

Of course now wavers aint using pomade like that but lets not act like when we was all rookies to the wave game we didnt have 5 different cans of pomade chilling in the crib

This is unacceptable for a grown man in 2014

Sons shape up pushed back like bow wows album :lol:

This is acceptable as a grown man

Told myself, if I learn how to fade, I'm never going back to that abusive relationship with my inconsistent ___ barber again, b. I'm no where near perfect, but I'm getting there. And I have a tough hairline to angle too.

Who are you to tell me what is acceptable, though? Serious question.

:lol: go & do what you want, you can have waves but when its all slick & shiny thats played out, we should leave that behind us imo, its like seeing somebody with curls walking around looking like primetime & eazy e, just saying

I remember trying all the different pomades in the ethnic section of CVS trying to achieve 360 status. The top came in nice but the back and sides lacked. :frown:

I remember trying all the different pomades in the ethnic section of CVS trying to achieve 360 status. The top came in nice but the back and sides lacked. :frown:
yea the top of my head the hair is loose curls and the sides are tight smh lol. I might just try to pull off the pompadour, David Ruffin did so can I.

Last edited:
Ya'll do realize that some people's hair naturally goes into that "unaccetable" wave pattern with just a few brush strokes? Not all dudes who look like that is brushing they hair 4 hours a day. :lol:

Ya'll do realize that some people's hair naturally goes into that "unaccetable" wave pattern with just a few brush strokes? Not all dudes who look like that is brushing they hair 4 hours a day. :lol:
yea the first dude hair is natural, some people just get that lucky waving hair

On the sides you gotta bruh down in a angle and for the back make sure your brushing straight down.

:lol: u was told to do this by a dude with a fro

:pimp: durag dynasty

Again, like @PRIME said, dudes need to stop squeezing their brains out with the durags, waking up with headaches and ****. I don't have no lines across my forehead, sides, or in the back. Lay the strings flat & tie it loose. It aint hard.

Yeah i guess some dudes were born with a 360 pattern :smh: aint nothing natural about using pomade & brushing your hair 24/7
Man what? :lol: When I started as a kid all i needed was a lil water on my brush. Brush for a matter of minutes right after the shower & the waves came. Didn't touch it again until I took another shower.

My pops aint know **** about waves or pomade or even durags, when he finally cut his flat top off in the '00s and brushed for a lil bit he had waves all over his head.

I only started putting shea butter in it cause my **** was looking too dry & was too hard, but the waves were already there.

Last edited:
I tried everything to get waves when I was younger.

Murray's. Dax. Sporting Waves. Waves 360.

You name it. Like said before, top was cool but I had no waves on the side and the back had like 3 waves.

I'm 1/2 Haitian so maybe that's why

:lol:

Curls it is now.

:pimp:

waiting for more length, then i'm going for this with the frank ocean bandana everyday.

Last edited:
my hairline on the side isnt perfect so my barber did the classic fixer upper and pushed it back to make it look "perfect". I feel so sad. back to wolfing it for a couple months. saw a highly recommended shop that you HAVE to make an appointment to see dude. sign me up.

Back
Top Bottom