Black guy hair cuts

Just got a job promotion not too long ago and was told by my boss that I had to "take my hair down a few notches" :smh:  

That's life I suppose. Black hair isn't welcomed in corporate settings :smh:

Unless you out here looking like sideshow Bob, that's not a "hr approved" thing for him/her to be telling you.

Just saying

Cop'd for 65

Not too bad :lol: :pimp:

dude wth

you can get off like ebay for 45 like i did

Have any of you guys gotten a sore head after a cut? I got a skin fade like a week ago and the sides and back of my head are od tender. The slightest touch hurts. What is this?
homie mustve been vigorous with the clippers, and probably kept goin over the same spots

real talk, i think theyre micro cuts, if the are looks puffier too, like you got a gumball head when you know your head really not like that, then yo **** is cut, but its nothin a little cleaning and soothing cant handle

Unless you out here looking like sideshow Bob, that's not a "hr approved" thing for him/her to be telling you.

Just saying
Yeah, that rubbed me the wrong way and I'll be looking into it first thing this week. I was sporting a taper fade that was semi high but it was well groomed and neat.

Yeah, that rubbed me the wrong way and I'll be looking into it first thing this week. I was sporting a taper fade that was semi high but it was well groomed and neat.

[COLOR=#red]I hate to even say this because it's a shame, but depending on how good your job is and how much of a future you have with this job you may just want to take it down a bit my dude. I mean don't let something like a haircut get in the way of your bread for now and the future. It's all a part of playing the game my dude...and that game is much much more than job performance alone. The end goal is that you will be in the position to live and have the things you want in life...and sometimes that means a little compromise has to happen. [/COLOR]

Just get da dark caesar and call it a day.. at the end of the day, it's not worth it

I hate to even say this because it's a shame, but depending on how good your job is and how much of a future you have with this job you may just want to take it down a bit my dude. I mean don't let something like a haircut get in the way of your bread for now and the future. It's all a part of playing the game my dude...and that game is much much more than job performance alone. The end goal is that you will be in the position to live and have the things you want in life...and sometimes that means a little compromise has to happen.
I was having a talk with my family about this and my uncle gave me the same advice. He said "sacrifice now, so you won't have to later." I full understand where you and him are coming from and I'm definitely gonna take heed to it and put my pride to the side. But I can't help but feel that I'm losing a part of my identity by abiding by his wishes. I got a promotion and with it, the bump in pay puts me into a new arena of earning I've never seen before. So needless to say, I'll be at this company until a new opportunity presents itself. Thanks for the advice.

I was having a talk with my family about this and my uncle gave me the same advice. He said "sacrifice now, so you won't have to later." I full understand where you and him are coming from and I'm definitely gonna take heed to it and put my pride to the side. But I can't help but feel that I'm losing a part of my identity by abiding by his wishes. I got a promotion and with it, the bump in pay puts me into a new arena of earning I've never seen before. So needless to say, I'll be at this company until a new opportunity presents itself. Thanks for the advice.

[COLOR=#red]No problem my dude...and congratulations on the promotion, hopefully more to come. I get along with all people but it's especially good to hear my brothers getting it in life.[/COLOR]

My new cut now is a low taper with some hair on the top. it resembles Terrence Howard's cut in Iron Man.

Don't let keeping it real go wrong my dude. Climbing to the top you will eat some crow and take some L's that's just how it is. Make your mark when you get to where you want to be.

Can yall link me to a good clipper that can give me a solid 1-2 all over that wont leave patches on my head?

I wanna start waving again and taking care of my own hairline, these barbers keep pissing me off. I already have the Andis outliner.

Back
Top Bottom