Black guy hair cuts

Got my Black Ice in the mail this weekend. Was about to hit myself up this weekend, couldn't bring myself to do it.
Good luck man. I know you were inquiring about that a while ago. I tried to help. You couldn't find it the beauty store like I said?

I know we bag on each other a lot on this site, but I hope it works out for you. Just don't go Shawty Lo on us. 
laugh.gif

I couldn't find it locally so I copped off eBay. Nah, I just couldn't bring myself to do it becsause it's like cheating or something IDK. I'm a bit self conscious about it but not to the point of spray painting it in every day. It's not even that bad honestly

I'm tryna get my hair like Isaiah Rashad's right now. I'm using the sponge twist method (if thats what you even call it) and I'm not sure if I just keep doing what I'm doing until it locks up or what. What products should I be getting and how should I be caring for my hair until I get the results? 

I've been rocking the fade with the beard. Nas influenced me heavy to rock fades. Women seem to be giving me hella vibes. My dude Allen be killing the fades..
a0e25010d47f574f96b87086778c55a5.jpg
Yea allen is always on point with the fresh cuts...I like how he's rocking it nowadays and his beard is bigger...Trying to get my joint like this right now....

Last edited:
Been getting tapers for the longest and this week chose to go with a fade. At first I wasnt feeling it, but its starting to grow on me.

Can't grow a beard to save my life , soon as I get this beard I'm getting the Denzel or Nas fade

I'm using the nudred/sponge for free flowing twist don't really want dreads. My issue is with washing, how do you prevent dandruff if your not washing your hair weekly?

Back
Top Bottom