Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen them, and got a picture saved on my phone... but won't release it because the person who had it up on Facebook works with JB and deleted it after it was put up. My opinion = Very very very plain shoe. Black shoe overall, instead of cement patterns it has words (not sure what it says?), gold Jumpman on tongue and on heel, gold little circles that laces go through... nothing else besides that, basically like the Black Cat version. If you're a 3 freak, then you'll buy. But if not then you'll surely pass.

Just seen them, and got a picture saved on my phone... but won't release it because the person who had it up on Facebook works with JB and deleted it after it was put up. My opinion = Very very very plain shoe. Black shoe overall, instead of cement patterns it has words (not sure what it says?), gold Jumpman on tongue and on heel, gold little circles that laces go through... nothing else besides that, basically like the Black Cat version. If you're a 3 freak, then you'll buy. But if not then you'll surely pass.

they suppose to be nicknamed the Black History 3s... who knows how they'll packaged these.. may be a nice shoe box and all that good stuff..

they suppose to be nicknamed the Black History 3s... who knows how they'll packaged these.. may be a nice shoe box and all that good stuff..

Originally Posted by BigEli500

eek.gif

Feel free to message me the picture.

Thanks!

nerd.gif

eek.gif

Feel free to message me the picture.

Thanks!

nerd.gif

Would you say the gold is similar to that on the DMP?

Would you say the gold is similar to that on the DMP?

I wonder what materials will be used. A Steelers or Penguins jersey is the perfect outfit that everyone will wear with these.

I wonder what materials will be used. A Steelers or Penguins jersey is the perfect outfit that everyone will wear with these.

i dont see how the jordan brand can survive if they keep putting out bs and re retroing the old these 3 look bad 2011 year of easy passes only good is true blue and concord 11

i dont see how the jordan brand can survive if they keep putting out bs and re retroing the old these 3 look bad 2011 year of easy passes only good is true blue and concord 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom