Black Male Ambushed and Detained by Police Due To White Couple Feeling "Uncomfortable"

in the picture provided it seems like the officer is restraining the kid as opposed to giving him a butt whooping

so again, i fail to see the problem
THE PROBLEM IS YOUR LOGIC THAT PEOPLE SHOULD EXPECT BUTT WHOOPINGS FROM POLICE.

we could be talking about turtles in a bowl it doesnt matter

not thinking rationally and acting illogically can be seen as being dumb and dangerous

you can come up with as many reasons and excuses as you want, at the end of the day running away was a stupid decision 
roll.gif

pathetic 
indifferent.gif

reasons and excuses
eyes.gif

youre the one clinging onto a flimsy idea of how people are supposed to react in highly stressful situations

have a good night sir im done
well the answer is simple, act logically 
laugh.gif

if you act illogically in what you think is a highly stressful and potentially dangerous situation then you're doing something wrong.

its really not that hard to understand

well the answer is simple, act logically 
laugh.gif

if you act illogically in what you think is a highly stressful and potentially dangerous situation then you're doing something wrong.

its really not that hard to understand
tell that to the dead black kids who the cops wrongfully gunned down for no reason.

in the picture provided it seems like the officer is restraining the kid as opposed to giving him a butt whooping

so again, i fail to see the problem
THE PROBLEM IS YOUR LOGIC THAT PEOPLE SHOULD EXPECT BUTT WHOOPINGS FROM POLICE.
so looking at the long history of police brutality people should not expect a butt whooping from the cops if you go out of your way to piss them off? 

stop responding to the troll(s) hes detracting from the thread with his inane comments

willfull ignorance 
mean.gif

Last edited:

so looking at the long history of police brutality people should not expect a butt whooping from the cops if you go out of your way to piss them off? 
lmao did u even watch the video or read the story.

well sorry black people. sea man up says because you're black expect to get a butt whooping from officer krupke.

Dude is a straight up SWS

EDIT: AND SOMEONE KEEPS REPPING HIS SWS POSTS. UNLESS HE'S REPPING HIMSELF VIA ALTERNATE SN

Last edited:
checked the vid, read the story

cops wanted to talk to kid they thought was a suspect, kid ran, cops had to chase and restrain him without punching or kicking the kid (no assault) 

i dont see anything wrong with this string of events, the lesson here is dont run from the cops if you did nothing wrong 

Suspect of what crime?

Here's the real lesson. They can make up any reason to detain you. That's not following the law. Not protecting. Not serving

Last edited:
quote from the article

"Police say they responded to a call for three suspicious people by an ATM near 6th Street SE and Pennsylvania Avenue SE when they saw Goolsby and Brown."

again, this is all very simple and straightforward

Suspect of what crime?

Here's the real lesson. They can make up any reason to detain you. That's not following the law. Not protecting. Not serving

Suspect/persons of interest regarding individuals continuously standing in front of an ATM.

Suspect of what?

That's what u guys aren't getting.

Let's run this same scenario with different types of people "continuously standing by an atm" will people inside the bank feel uncomfortable and call the cops each time?

Suspect/persons of interest regarding individuals continuously standing in front of an ATM.

That's a crime?

No. That being said that's why I said it was an "investigate the trouble" call. Now the word trouble can be interpreted many different ways but the caller/complainant found it strange that individuals were just continuously standing in front of the ATM close by.

Suspect of what?

Let's run this same scenario with different types of people "continuously standing by an atm" will people inside the bank feel uncomfortable and call the cops each time?
probably not

but IF they report while people standing around, the cops would have to come over and check up on the reported white people.

the people reporting the black kids could vary well have been racists, but the cops were just doing their jobs (responding to a report)

"Individuals"

Can we stop pretending and just call it what it is?

Black kids were standing near money

Suspect of what?

I mean if they call the cops on them isn't it the cops' job to investigate?

It's not like the cops are targeting people. People reported them, they went to investigate.

anyway, i wouldn't feel comfortable if there were random people standing around an atm i was about to use. if you're gonna use it, get in line. if not, go away.

Last edited:
Maybe the headphones were too loud and it was just a misunderstanding.  Still if you are a cop called about suspicious activity and pull up and see people running from the area especially a bank it looks suspect.

I mean if they call the cops on them isn't it the cops' job to investigate?

It's not like the cops are targeting people. People reported them, they went to investigate.

anyway, i wouldn't feel comfortable if there were random people standing around an atm i was about to use. if you're gonna use it, get in line. if not, go away.

The couple who called were customers inside the bank. The atm was outside.

You cross the street to the other side of an "individual" is walking towards you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom