Black McCain Supporter "James Tom Harris" Runs Out Of CNN Interview!

my people my people my people
smh.gif

Coward didn't wanna hear about himself so he ran...
laugh.gif

He didn't like dude exposing the fact that he wasn't supporting a real conservative.

wrong. he said the nation is looking for a LEADER like FDR, Lincoln, Regan, or JFK. Listen again, but dude is a punk for walking off, what a softie.

There are black conservatives out there, no doubt about it.

They can believe what they want to believe.

But this guy...

eyes.gif

[Eminem] But I know something about you
You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school
What's the matter dawg, you embarrassed?
This guy's a gangster; his real name's Hariss[/Eminem]
laugh.gif

I follow "the ship isn't right" and laughed at "you know...those insecure men with two earrings".

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

wrong. he said the nation is looking for a LEADER like FDR, Lincoln, Regan, or JFK. Listen again, but dude is a punk for walking off, what a soft
I seriously hope this comment wasn't directed toward me. Because as you quoted..."He's looking for a leader like ....Regan..."Sorry if my mastery of the English language is not as adapt as yours, but saying looking for someone.......nvm probably wouldn't understand either way.

Aight so dude wants to vote for McCain. Clearly he's makin' his decisions based on the issues. What dude on the left wuz talkin' bout wuz garbage.I just look at it as people tryin' to find a way to call him a sellout. But then this raises another concern, now all of the sudden black people have amoral obligation to vote Obama b/c of his skin color? Based on the responses, that's the feedback I'm gettin'. But when reading other threads,black NTers get offended b/c people assume that his color has everything to do with their decision. (Not tryin' to spark race wars) I'm for Obama, butwe need more voters like Harris, who are (hopefully) voting on the issues. Now, I could be all wrong. And the only way to prove that is to see his lifestyle.We all know there's a difference in the lifestyle of a white family, compared to a black one, compared to a latino one. But none of us will ever know. Soreally, nobody should be passing negative judgment. That is unless somebody on NT knows what he's livin' like.

I wonder if he would've walked off if a "white" conservative would have told him the same thing. I hope someone dials into his radio show &ask him the same question since he didn't want to answer it on CNN.

honestly i'm an independent voter....but i can't see myself voting for McCain....i can't even relate to southern McCain voters....nothing but abunch of ignorant/racists bastards

Doesn't seem to be nothing wrong with his decision, but dude can't even defend himself without getting a temper tantrum like a five year old at theplayground.
Dude would have gotten much more respect had he explained the policies he agreed with and kept the conversation on his experiences for going against the grain,but he couldn't even do that.
CNN has had three Black male republicans on there already who explained throughly why they supported McCain and pure sense. This dude is $+!@+ made.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Aight so dude wants to vote for McCain. Clearly he's makin' his decisions based on the issues. What dude on the left wuz talkin' bout wuz garbage. I just look at it as people tryin' to find a way to call him a sellout. But then this raises another concern, now all of the sudden black people have a moral obligation to vote Obama b/c of his skin color? Based on the responses, that's the feedback I'm gettin'. But when reading other threads, black NTers get offended b/c people assume that his color has everything to do with their decision. (Not tryin' to spark race wars) I'm for Obama, but we need more voters like Harris, who are (hopefully) voting on the issues. Now, I could be all wrong. And the only way to prove that is to see his lifestyle. We all know there's a difference in the lifestyle of a white family, compared to a black one, compared to a latino one. But none of us will ever know. So really, nobody should be passing negative judgment. That is unless somebody on NT knows what he's livin' like.
QFMFT !!!!!!!!!!

ima put it like this......if there was an asian/latino presidential canidate i would bet alot of money that the same #*%# would be happening...

Another thing....this dude has been facing backlash, death threats and so forth....I'd be pissed too if I cameon a TV show to voice my opinion and was bashed everytime I did so, because it was not the popular thing to do....I don't blame this dude one bit forbelieving what he believes or voting for who he wants to vote....I don't believe in double standards

If I could vote, I'd vote Obama, but some people are just sheep or perpetrators of idiocy...CNN likes to push peoples buttons, just like FOX does the sameon the other end....people need to see through all the bull and make your own judgments based on your beliefs and views, whether it be right or not

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Aight so dude wants to vote for McCain. Clearly he's makin' his decisions based on the issues. What dude on the left wuz talkin' bout wuz garbage. I just look at it as people tryin' to find a way to call him a sellout. But then this raises another concern, now all of the sudden black people have a moral obligation to vote Obama b/c of his skin color? Based on the responses, that's the feedback I'm gettin'. But when reading other threads, black NTers get offended b/c people assume that his color has everything to do with their decision. (Not tryin' to spark race wars) I'm for Obama, but we need more voters like Harris, who are (hopefully) voting on the issues. Now, I could be all wrong. And the only way to prove that is to see his lifestyle. We all know there's a difference in the lifestyle of a white family, compared to a black one, compared to a latino one. But none of us will ever know. So really, nobody should be passing negative judgment. That is unless somebody on NT knows what he's livin' like.
QFMFT !!!!!!!!!!
Thank you. And this coming from a hispanic dude. So I fall neutral with this whole deal. Please people, start thinking with your minds rather thaninstincts. It would make a world of difference.
ima put it like this......if there was an asian/latino presidential canidate i would bet alot of money that the same #*%# would be happening...

Negative.

What'd he expect going on CNN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

honestly i'm an independent voter....but i can't see myself voting for McCain....i can't even relate to southern McCain voters....nothing but a bunch of ignorant/racists bastards
So you have to be able to relate to a group of voters who support the candidate????
That's absurd!

I'm a white person and I can't relate to black people who live in housing projects who hate white people..... therefore I'm not voting for BarackObama because they're all voting for Obama.... and a good % of them just because he's BLACK (see the Howard Stern video in Harlem... where they thinkPALIN is Obama's VP..... Come on man.

You should be voting on the ISSUES & BELIEFS of the candidates.
I'm a conservative and could never vote for someone with liberal values.

Back
Top Bottom