black men as dead beat fathers

My story. Long read

My father a deadbeat. I have literally seen him maybe 20 times in my life & I'm 34.. I'm his only biological child but he takes care of his older step-kids. My son is 8 years old & he's never seen my son in person. Last time I talked to him I asked him why he doesn't fool with me & his reasoning was because my mom took me to another state (long story) no excuse. But I've turned out pretty good without dude & I consider my step-father my dad. Haven't spoken to my dad in 2-3 years.

Now on to my son's mom. Mothers will make some dudes give up because of the **** they put you through. She has another child by another dude that's older than my son. Me & her always split custody of our son but never through courts it was just an agreement. I paid for daycare, clothes, after care & everything but **** changed when I got with my wife. She served me for child support & became a straight *****. You can tell she was mad I didn't want her anymore because she would call me names, curse me out & just straight up be disrespectful. But with the child support luckily for me I had all my receipts from the day he was born in a shoe box & Child Support Services dropped my case but I had to get legitimize since I'm in the state of Ga. I petitioned to get legitimized & it set custody & child support. She cried saying she wanted him to be stable so they took my son away from, so going from seeing him every week 3-4 days a week they set it to every other weekend. Hit me with $580 child support. The funny part about it is as soon as we got out of court she said you can still get him as much as you want but I still had to pay the $580 & her other baby father was in jail. smh. My son had a hard time adjusting & start acting out in school. But went back to court a month later gave me joint legal custody, got my days back & reduced child support to $230.

But it was hell it put a strain on me & my wife relationship. Even through all of that I vowed to never be like my punk *** daddy. I've posted mad pictures of him in the NT dad thread

Last edited:
******* aint **** .. i wish my bm would try that cp **** when i pay for 88%+ of everything

My story. Long read

My father a deadbeat. I have literally seen him maybe 20 times in my life & I'm 34.. I'm his only biological child but he takes care of his older step-kids. My son is 8 years old & he's never seen my son in person. Last time I talked to him I asked him why he doesn't fool with me & his reasoning was because my mom took me to another state (long story) no excuse. But I've turned out pretty good without dude & I consider my step-father my dad. Haven't spoken to my dad in 2-3 years.

Now on to my son's mom. Mothers will make some dudes give up because of the **** they put you through. She has another child by another dude that's older than my son. Me & her always split custody of our son but never through courts it was just an agreement. I paid for daycare, clothes, after care & everything but **** changed when I got with my wife. She served me for child support but luckily for me I had all my receipts from the day he was born in a shoe box & Child Support Services dropped my case but I had to get legitimize since I'm in the state of Ga. I petitioned to get legitimized & it set custody & child support. She cried saying she wanted him to be stable so they took my son away from, so going from seeing him every week 3-4 days a week they set it to every other weekend. Hit me with $580 child support. The funny part about it is as soon as we got out of court she said you can still get him as much as you want but I still had to pay the $580 & her other baby father was in jail. smh. My son had a hard time adjusting & start acting out in school. But went back to court a month later gave me joint legal custody, got my days back & reduced child support to $230.

But it was hell it put a strain on me & my wife relationship. Even through all of that I vowed to never be like my punk *** daddy. I've posted mad pictures of him in the NT dad thread

Got my reps back. :nthat:

Had to give @The 7th Mile one too. :nthat:

Bruh isn't it crazy how these women throw the word "stability" out because they know that's what the courts want to hear? :smh: When I have my daughters they are with me and my gf and that's it. No babysitters, no dropping them off at my cousins while I go out, none of that. So my ex went on and on about "stability" through the custody process :rolleyes meanwhile my daughters voluntarily tell me they're sleeping at grandma's house, family friend's, left with baby sitters, etc. She even had my kids thinking she "fell asleep at the movies" and that was the reason she didn't come home to them one night while their grandma was at the house. I don't see how in one breath these women want to throw around "stability" but they are the ones destabilizing their children's lives with all kinds of foolishness.

As for a woman acting out when you move on, that's a whole other chapter I won't even get into. My ex actually had the nerve to go to my current gf's ex's job to TRY to spark some beef. Dude told her to kick rocks though and word got back to me. :x Tires busted while my car was parked at my gf's and all kinds of bs. I never even acknowledge it to give her the satisfaction though, with the exception of her going to dude's job. Trying to get me blasted is lower than low.

Last edited:
:wow: :x @ these baby mama stories..

Y'all dudes got it rough, man.

:smh: :smh:

My older brother has a child with a chick that doesn't flex like that AT ALL...

I think the reason is because they had the kid at 31...

She would be considered a "single mother" but my bro has the kid about 40% the time...

Basically, she's handling it, the way that we like to call, the right way.

Age really doesn't play that big of a part my man. I didn't have my first kid until I was 28. I know of women in their 40's and 50's still carrying on like emotional teenage girls. Not to bash women at all, because I know some very mature women as well. I'm just making the point that some people never grow up.

I have my girls somewhere between 35-40% of the time as well for physical custody. Still waiting on my official custody percentage breakdown in the mail as the hearing was yesterday and the judge didn't have the actual percentage on hand. My legal custody has ALWAYS been 50%. I actually had to get a lawyer to explain that to her because she didn't get how I had 50% even though it was written in the custody order. Chick was actually trying to argue with me for a year about it. :smh:

Last edited:
it isnt the fathers these days it is the mothers.... it isnt pretty when dealing with a ignorant baby moms

:rofl:

You cant be serios fam..

The problem lies with both equally...1 can't get pregnant without the other, period!

She wasn't all that ignorant when the man decided to bust a good one all up in her, retire your man-cape bruh

Back
Top Bottom