black r&b singer august alinsa fake hangs himself in new video

Where this thread fails is willfully acknowledging August Alinsa as an "R&B" singer, the profession may not be dead but it certainly is far cry from what it once was to be considered an 'artist' in the genre.

The most profound thing this guy could do for his career is hang it up (the mic), no self inflicted harm necessary to prove whatever point he's trying to make.

Where this thread fails is willfully acknowledging August Alinsa as an "R&B" singer, the profession may not be dead but it certainly is far cry from what it once was to be considered an 'artist' in the genre.

The most profound thing this guy could do for his career is hang it up (the mic), no self inflicted harm necessary to prove whatever point he's trying to make.

him being a r&b singer is the least important thing about this

im trippen off the title of the thread... black rnb artist august.... as if there is a white, asian etc... version. Thats like saying the famous black nba center dikembe mutombo... Or like those signs that say cold ice.... as oppose to what hot ice...

im trippen off the title of the thread... black rnb artist august.... as if there is a white, asian etc... version. Thats like saying the famous black nba center dikembe mutombo... Or like those signs that say cold ice.... as oppose to what hot ice...

Robin thicke is black?

is august alinsa black or nah?

But that's Tyler, his image and music is base on not being understood and dark. This other dude is some R&B SINGER. :lol:

Robin thicke is black?
um sense just isnt that common i see... whaat is the point of pointing his race... um clearly since most ppl are responding...hell could find the thread/page they can see.... dont think anyone is searching on the web via braile. So you could easily just by iuno eyes... see he is black...

Aint like the thread was made with stevie wonder in mind... And even iuno shot in the dark there wasnt a pic, its this crazy thing called search engines... You could i know this is gonna blow minds.... search the name and viola it would have not only showed a picture but gave a description of who he was...

And to the robin thicke crack... um how many rnb singers name is robin thicke... um one... the one thats white, so its at best incompetent to say the white one...hell its only one, so how could anyone confused the two, three etc...?

Whaats next not the white president obama...but the other one the black president obama....lol

Stop reaching
mean.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
its not reaching its just stupid... its only one rnb singer thats name augusta...so of course its the black one... what other one is there?

Sounds like dudes on here been listening to a whole lot of Tariq Nasheed. Until you know the story behind it can't judge the man. Yet.

Robin thicke is black?

um sense just isnt that common i see... whaat is the point of pointing his race... um clearly since most ppl are responding...hell could find the thread/page they can see.... dont think anyone is searching on the web via braile. So you could easily just by iuno eyes... see he is black...

Aint like the thread was made with stevie wonder in mind... And even iuno shot in the dark there wasnt a pic, its this crazy thing called search engines... You could i know this is gonna blow minds.... search the name and viola it would have not only showed a picture but gave a description of who he was...

And to the robin thicke crack... um how many rnb singers name is robin thicke... um one... the one thats white, so its at best incompetent to say the white one...hell its only one, so how could anyone confused the two, three etc...?

Whaats next not the white president obama...but the other one the black president obama....lol

You didnt complete your sentence in the original thing I quoted that's why it made it seem as if you were saying black rnb artists as opposed to black r and b artists named august alsina

its not reaching its just stupid... its only one rnb singer thats name augusta...so of course its the black one... what other one is there?

If I don't listen to music (which I do) am I to assume he's black because his name is August Alinsa?

If I don't listen to music (which I do) am I to assume he's black because his name is August Alinsa?

All dude is saying is that folks don't say white Babe Ruth or asian Jackie Chan. How hard is that to comprehend?

As a black man when I see a noose I think of suicide wayyy before I think of racially motivated hangings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom