Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

...i hate the area that I live in, i'm always subject to raping resellers and never can pay retail for anything it seems. One again, i'm sure a size 13will be hard to come by.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by shpongled25

any bay area info?? NT SF will get em, and Shiekh in SF.....

Brothers!!! NO NTSF!!! Sorry for the bad news. Only Chitown NT. Sorry 415.

Are you DAMN SERIOUS ... WHY WHY WHY ????? So where in NOR CAL are they going to be ????

Originally Posted by Jordan4real

those are gonna end up reselling for less then retail

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Originally Posted by shpongled25

any bay area info?? NT SF will get em, and Shiekh in SF.....

Brothers!!! NO NTSF!!! Sorry for the bad news. Only Chitown NT. Sorry 415.

Is anywhere in SF getting them? That is the only place I could drive to in hopes of a pair
I have a hard time believing NT SF won't get them... they HAVE to.

Originally Posted by swol74

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I will be getting these since i missed on the Titanium's. I got better connects this time around. And for Philly heads these wont be at the 52nd Sneaker Villa.
The only places I know of that they could be going to in Philly is Sneakervilla, UBIQ, and Samsun. I know UBIQ isn't getting them, and if you say Sneakervilla isn't getting them then that leaves Samsun??? Haha unless they go to a Footlocker.

I know from a reliable source that it may drop at the Sneaker Villa on Broad St on Thompson. Get there early.
I also heard Sneakervilla Gallery. The Jordan rep said they weren't sure how they were going to do this release yet.

I will be getting these since i missed on the Titanium's. I got better connects this time around. And for Philly heads these wont be at the 52nd Sneaker Villa.
The only places I know of that they could be going to in Philly is Sneakervilla, UBIQ, and Samsun. I know UBIQ isn't getting them, and if you say Sneakervilla isn't getting them then that leaves Samsun??? Haha unless they go to a Footlocker.

Did you talk to the dudes at SneakerVilla and know for sure that they aren't getting them. Damn, it would suck if no spot in Philly or the surrounding areagot these.

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANY STORE IN TEXAS IS GONNA GET THESE

Yeah, me too. I know that shady store Kickz Houston got the titaniums but they are closed down now. I'm thinking maybe Premium Goods.

Originally Posted by BENNYNOCKIT

Did you talk to the dudes at SneakerVilla and know for sure that they aren't getting them. Damn, it would suck if no spot in Philly or the surrounding area got these.

Nah I was saying that jus the Villa on 52nd wouldn't be getting them, I was told it would be at the one on Broad st.

I am pretty sure there will be more than one location in California that will be getting this release. I wont start making travel arrangements until I get theofficial word from my NorCal stores (or a full official list) that they will not be getting them in. Right now all of the information being passed around isspeculation except for the 5 stores that were posted on the FL site. If this release is like the Titaniums where 23 US stores have them, I believe it would behighly unlikely for NTSF not to receive them.

^ I still haven't heard anything for Houston or TX for that matter. Since Kickz is gone, I would think one of the Active's would get these beforePremium.

Did you talk to the dudes at SneakerVilla and know for sure that they aren't getting them. Damn, it would suck if no spot in Philly or the surrounding area got these.

Nah I was saying that jus the Villa on 52nd wouldn't be getting them, I was told it would be at the one on Broad st.

Well whichever one it is we will find out soon. I already know I gonna have to camp for these. It's gonna be cold as hell out in Philly that night
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Well whichever one it is we will find out soon. I already know I gonna have to camp for these. It's gonna be cold as hell out in Philly that night
frown.gif
Try Nights, plural. Which is why I hope Sneakervilla does a raffle again like for the Titaniums. Got my titaniums from them.

My boy at Sneakervilla said they will be doing the raffle again but haven't decided which location will sell them this time.

Back
Top Bottom