Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

richiedge wrote:
My boy at Sneakervilla said they will be doing the raffle again but haven't decided which location will sell them this time.

Wasn't on hand for the Titanium's so how exactly does the raffle work and is camping even necessary?

Originally Posted by AJcollections

richiedge wrote:
My boy at Sneakervilla said they will be doing the raffle again but haven't decided which location will sell them this time.

Wasn't on hand for the Titanium's so how exactly does the raffle work and is camping even necessary?
Basically the store has a "launch party" where you go and mingle and buy raffle tickets for 25 bucks a pop and then an employee draws 23tickets out of the raffle and whoever wins wins.

Dude, I would rather have no raffle, because I would be willing to stick it out for a few days, but with a raffle it's not even in my hands of whether Ican even get a chance to buy them.

i hope im able to get a pair
might have to go camp out right after i get out of school for vacation

The whole raffle concept just turned me completely off. You could buy 4 tickets and spend $100 and not even get the shoes. I might go down to the SneakerVillaand see how long the line is and if it too long, I'm just gonna keep it movin.

The whole raffle concept just turned me completely off. You could buy 4 tickets and spend $100 and not even get the shoes. I might go down to the SneakerVilla and see how long the line is and if it too long, I'm just gonna keep it movin.
What line...the raffle ordeal erases any semblance of there being a line. Anyone can buy a ticket and everyone has an equal chance of winning...

But I agree I'd rather wait in line.

Originally Posted by richiedge

The whole raffle concept just turned me completely off. You could buy 4 tickets and spend $100 and not even get the shoes. I might go down to the SneakerVilla and see how long the line is and if it too long, I'm just gonna keep it movin.
What line...the raffle ordeal erases any semblance of there being a line. Anyone can buy a ticket and everyone has an equal chance of winning...

But I agree I'd rather wait in line.

A better choice of words on my behalf would be that I would go down there to see how big the turnout is. If it's too big I would just feel like no matterhow many tickets I bought it would be a long shot.

when is the official list of stores coming out...or is it just the same stores that got the titanium release....

Unfortunately you can only buy 1 raffle ticket per person, so it's best if you go with alot of people. Also for the Titanium release, youbought a $25 ticket, but then they gave you a Jordan Tee, which was $25. So realllly you are buying a Jordan Tee with a chance of getting the 23 Premiers haha.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Unfortunately you can only buy 1 raffle ticket per person, so it's best if you go with alot of people. Also for the Titanium release, you bought a $25 ticket, but then they gave you a Jordan Tee, which was $25. So realllly you are buying a Jordan Tee with a chance of getting the 23 Premiers haha.

Yeah it's gonna be the same deal as the Titanium's. I wasn't able to make it to 52nd St but this release I will be getting mine no doubt. I'mglad it's not gonna be at 52nd st anyway cuz the manager over there is an ahole straight up!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Any where in Maryland VA D.C. getting these????????
they still have not released all of the stores so who knows but i hope and pray
that the dtlr in columbia mall (same place that got the titaniums) does not get them because i hate that store.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Any where in Maryland VA D.C. getting these????????
they still have not released all of the stores so who knows but i hope and pray
that the dtlr in columbia mall (same place that got the titaniums) does not get them because i hate that store.

Ditto that with that raffle bull sh they pulled last time. No camping necessary there. If you here anything though please let me know. Thanks in advance!

^I AGREE^ Nike has the campus in beaverton so why not make it happen Here in Oregon? I guess we are not special at all?.... This sux!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Unfortunately you can only buy 1 raffle ticket per person, so it's best if you go with alot of people. Also for the Titanium release, you bought a $25 ticket, but then they gave you a Jordan Tee, which was $25. So realllly you are buying a Jordan Tee with a chance of getting the 23 Premiers haha.

Do you know how big the turnout was for the Titaniums at 52nd? Just trying to get an idea of how many people have to go with me in oreder to have good chances.

What i'm wondering is how the campout for this is going to work. Because there might be some people lining up, say, on the 18th or 19th for the CDP. Butalso there could be someone lining up on one of those days, but they might want the XX3's. So I'm just wondering how that is going to be handled.Someone care to elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom