Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Two hours ago there were about 20 peeps at HOHLA.

WOW
yeah went down to Bev HOHLA checked it out asked the manager some info if they were doing a raffle instead..and he said if you were out theircamping out would you want it to be raffled instead..lol.then he was like go check outside theirs like 20 peps camping out right now..lol

In my opinion, these are getting overhyped. 2-3 days tops in NY, the hype isn't even that serious for these. Like mentioned, the hype is stronger in FL andCA right now because those are the only confirmed spots and there may be no others for them. NY is obviously different. I have a feeling you could probablyroll up on Sunday afternoon/night and be good in NY at some spots.

I agree...the hype seems almost forced with this release. If these were the actual "premier" XX3 I could see people getting antsy about which storeis getting what, but this is nothing new to us. We have a pretty good idea on which stores will get these....and this is NIKETALK, the second the official listof stores are released the info will be here and two or three threads will be started and locked about the list. Relax.

i'm still hoping that some pairs get an online release. doesn't jordan brand see how ridiculous it is for people to camp 10 days prior to release. theyneed to start putting some up online. no way am i going to camp that long for a pair of shoes. once again, jb screwing over loyal consumers.

Originally Posted by BENNYNOCKIT

Will these come with the wooden shoe horns as shown in the picture? Did the Titaniums
These should hence the reason there premiers... but no one knows any solid info on the shoes so lets just be patient!

Hey how much the resell would it be ?????????
I dont think they will get to the same price as the TITANIUMS well who know there is hype on this ones

Originally Posted by thentickickz

Will these come with the wooden shoe horns as shown in the picture? Did the Titaniums
These should hence the reason there premiers... but no one knows any solid info on the shoes so lets just be patient!
That's not why they were called premiers. They were called premiers because they were the first. These will be called finales because they arethe last.

kevrocavich- hahaha they were not called premiers cuz they were first. premiers usually have better quality so that is why they are called premiers
the laser and gucci 1s were also called premiers so it has nothing to do wit being first

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Hey how much the resell would it be ?????????
I dont think they will get to the same price as the TITANIUMS well who know there is hype on this ones
Probably more than Titanium since these are supposed to be 529 pairs worldwide. With the Titaniums, there were 529 in the United States and moreoutside the States.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Originally Posted by thentickickz

That's not why they were called premiers. They were called premiers because they were the first. These will be called finales because they are the last.
Kinda funny... No legit source has even said anything about the box saying "finales." Thats about as legit as the rumored wooden boxtoo.

That seems realistic but as well could just be a rumor... You have to remember how JB has been claiming things to be...

*2008 Last year of retro
*Releasing the packages as some sort of Finale

and now there claiming all these new retro's dropping, all new packages, and a possible Jordan 24 which I doubt.

The brand is losing a lot of loyal customers

It is also very true about people talking trash about this shoe and changing there mind due to the hype... What happened to these are no titaniums? People havestarted camping way earlier
eek.gif

Jordan please help us and release the list... It's making us all frustrated!

So do these come in a regular XX3 box? And does the tag say Premier of Finale?

Back
Top Bottom