Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Ok guys... I have a couple of spots that I have confirmations of that will be getting these...

I am not going to be able to fly out to NY like I thought after all but if you can take an extra camper with you to cop a pair for me p.m. me... and I will letyou know what stores will get them so far...

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

so what happens if one of these spots that people are camping at doesnt get them?

The streets will run with the tears of those camping I would guess.

yea thats why i dont understand people camping out at unconfirmed spots
now i hope that the list comes out on friday afternoon- thats when i get out of school

Gotta PM people to get the list of these stores now???? I thought this was NT! A place where we're supposed to be helping each other out with info. SMH

So far in NYC the stores are Niketown, NBA Store, HOH, Footlocker & Footaction on 34th st. Correct?

Niketown is full, and theres a few people at the NBA store (thats what the ISS campers are saying anyway)

Then theres Walters in ATL which already has 10+ campers, and HOH LA which is full, and that spot in Miami which is full.

I'm assuming HOH Chicago will get them, and another spot in cali.

So theres 10 spots out of 23.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jonny1200

So far in NYC the stores are Niketown, NBA Store, HOH, Footlocker & Footaction on 34th st. Correct?

Niketown is full, and theres a few people at the NBA store (thats what the ISS campers are saying anyway)

Then theres Walters in ATL which already has 10+ campers, and HOH LA which is full, and that spot in Miami which is full.

smile.gif
The only stores in NY that are confirmed so far to get the shoes are HOH, Footlocker & Footaction on 34th st. The rest of those idiots campingare taking a big chance especially at NTNY because this morning the campers at NTNY were told by management not to campout at the store as there will be norepeat of the "Marty McFly Hyperdunk Incident" and that the store has not received confirmation that they were getting the shoes...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

smile.gif
The only stores in NY that are confirmed so far to get the shoes are HOH, Footlocker & Footaction on 34th st. The rest of those idiots camping are taking a big chance especially at NTNY because this morning the campers at NTNY were told by management not to campout at the store as there will be no repeat of the "Marty McFly Hyperdunk Incident" and that the store has not received confirmation that they were getting the shoes...
EXACTLY!!!!> these idiots at ntny are trippen. thank you searchin4jays

^^^Dudes are on point, these spots are not even confirmed yet, and dudes is camping. Niketown is very risky at this point.

Just a hypothetical question, *God forbid*

If people die of hypothermia from camping out, will it affect Jordan's launch date strategies and up it's supply of limited kicks? Similarly, it'scommon knowledge when Jordan changed it's release dates to Saturdays because too many people were skipping school to copp.

I'm not trying to give people the wrong impression that this is what I want happen so ultimately I can get a pair, but DAMN IT'S FREEZING OUTSIDE !

Wouldn't it be too cruel for people to line up for two days or even one, to copp a pair of shoes?

Because ultimately, this is what this particular release is encouraging. Thought?

^^^I cant definitely see that happening. In fact, everyone knows it ridiculous. It's almost like they have to wait for an incident to occur before decidingto change their strategy which is a horrible approach to take.

i was thinking about that too
they would probably change the campout rules to only 1 night before release and the shoes would probably be a midnight release

smile.gif
The only stores in NY that are confirmed so far to get the shoes are HOH, Footlocker & Footaction on 34th st. The rest of those idiots camping are taking a big chance especially at NTNY because this morning the campers at NTNY were told by management not to campout at the store as there will be no repeat of the "Marty McFly Hyperdunk Incident" and that the store has not received confirmation that they were getting the shoes...

i would go with jay he knows what he is talking about

also its only going to get colder

For those NYC heads, look at the forecast for the weekend into next week, looks like a wintry mix may be coming, not good. Also, it's going to be aroundmid 30s, but you know it's always windy in the city so, could be a rough couple of days.

Originally Posted by r00m112

For those NYC heads, look at the forecast for the weekend into next week, looks like a wintry mix may be coming, not good. Also, it's going to be around mid 30s, but you know it's always windy in the city so, could be a rough couple of days.
it was 60 degrees yesterday %%$% it crazy

For those NYC heads, look at the forecast for the weekend into next week, looks like a wintry mix may be coming, not good. Also, it's going to be around mid 30s, but you know it's always windy in the city so, could be a rough couple of days.

Why u guys think im still at home? I will leave my house at 8am Monday Morning and I guarantee that I will return with a pair...Mark my words!!!
All you dummies lining up a week in advance should get lives, and worse i hope the store that u decided to camp in front of for a week+ decides to do a rafflethe morning of!!!

Why u guys think im still at home? I will leave my house at 8am Monday Morning and I guarantee that I will return with a pair...Mark my words!!!
All you dummies lining up a week in advance should get lives, and worse i hope the store that u decided to camp in front of for a week+ decides to do a raffle the morning of!!!

ooooooo. that sounded harsh lol. but i feel you. where do you plan on camping at

^^^I cant definitely see that happening. In fact, everyone knows it ridiculous. It's almost like they have to wait for an incident to occur before deciding to change their strategy which is a horrible approach to take.

Actually, this is a good point. But how many businesses think ahead and make smart, PROACTIVE decisions instead of reactive decisions. It happens all thefreaking time.

JB is no different. Their whole launch strategy is whack which makes me respect the brand increasingly less.

For the NYC cats, i dont get off work till 6 on monday do u think ill be to late to head to the city and camp out? Deff tryong to get me a pair

Damn, I wanna see an official list directly from Brand Jordan. Like they need it up on their website.

Back
Top Bottom