Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

I work in the airline industry and mad peeps everywhere are canceling and changing their flights due to the winter storms about to roll in. Midway in ChiTownshut down tonight and cancelled all flights with more expected turmoil weather conditions to come. I guess a storm is about to dump 10-14 inches in Milwaukeein two days.

Fresh off weather.com:

"Active Winter Weather Pattern Ahead: No less than 3 storms will affect areas from coast to coast with plenty of wintry precipitation.."

So this is NO JOKE!

Lines will be broken up and I bet new strategy is being conjured by the JB team for a different plan of attack.

dunno if its the same dudes from last nite but on my way to work there was a line at 34th and champs at 42. only like 3 or 4 guys at each tho but still....

^Bro where have you been? It has been said multiple times and confirmed. Heard HOH Chi is making cats buy giftcards as a ticket for a chance to get tehXX3's. I am still trying to find out if they are doing first come or raffle. Which I don't care I am getting mine at NT.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

^Bro where have you been? It has been said multiple times and confirmed. Heard HOH Chi is making cats buy giftcards as a ticket for a chance to get teh XX3's. I am still trying to find out if they are doing first come or raffle. Which I don't care I am getting mine at NT.
that is terrible that they are doing that at the house of hoops chicago and i wouldn't doubt if alot of stores end up holding raffles or makepeople buy tickets for a chance to get a pair
of these shoes.

also i don't know what's up with jordan holding out on the list of stores like this , really what is the purpose behind this just so people won'tcampout. if that is the case all it will do is make other thing go wrong like people rushing to get to stores that have the shoe's , fights breaking outjust to get a spot in line and even people being robbed at gun point for there shoes.
when you are talking about a resell value of $500-$1000 plus, like these will have who know's what people will do to get there hands on apair.........................peace

NikeTown Chicago will NOT be doing any sort of raffle. They WILL be allowing camp-outs. First come, first serve. Good luck.

Originally Posted by MFred0322

I wish this list was dropped. I got a ways to travel to get these

your the only one...
frown.gif

they are probably full already at this rate because they are the only stores people know as of now
which is a real shame on jordans part but , what can you do

Walked over to Walters today just to talk to my mans to see whats good wit the XI/XII pack and see mad dudes out there, i was like @%%.
Didnt even kno about these eghck....

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Walked over to Walters today just to talk to my mans to see whats good wit the XI/XII pack and see mad dudes out there, i was like @%%.
Didnt even kno about these eghck....
you talking about walters in the -A-?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Someone on ISS said they called FA on 34th and they said 23 people were already there

Then someone said they just called and no one can wait intill sunday night. So I dont know whats going on. Anyone live near there that can confirm this?

Back
Top Bottom