Black Red and Gold Foamposite One

These don't look too bad, hopefully they hype isn't ridiculous for these and I can get a pair smoothly

that speckle foam is kind of cool. i think those foam moulds must have been expensive if they keep pushing out colors like this. nike getting their money's worth.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by s dubl

so... foam pros with out the swoosh on the side
nerd.gif

srs?
ones have the penny logo on the tongue and heel, these have air and swoosh from the pro

So they're basically cutting Penny out the picture with removing his branding logos so they don't have to pay him!?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NIKE, WHY YOU SO %%@@%%% GREEDY .

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

So they're basically cutting Penny out the picture with removing his branding logos so they don't have to pay him!?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ummmmmm you're wrong. 
Search Google for "Air Penny 5" to see why

Ever since Gentry left JB to NikeBasketball... he's been pumpin out a lot of Foams... I dont think this many foams was released in 1 year..

Originally Posted by BRoOkLyN x KinG

here we go again with everybody frontin like they hate em but always lined up to get em smfh
these are trash, no penny logo? pssh...

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ummmmmm you're wrong. 

Just did, found no specific reason on why they removed Penny's logo from the One.

Only logical business sense is so they don't have to continue paying him royalties.

Nike was probably like:

"oh heyyy Anthony Hardaway, hey - how about we give you a very ugly, atrocious looking probably-won't-sell Penny 5 model, and in return - we take your name off of the excellent selling, very hyped up Foamposite One huh, what did you say?!? Deal?"  

indifferent.gif

Nike, once again - defining the laws of greedniess...

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ummmmmm you're wrong. 

Just did, found no specific reason on why they removed Penny's logo from the One.

Only logical business sense is so they don't have to continue paying him royalties.

Nike was probably like:

"oh heyyy Anthony Hardaway, hey - how about we give you a very ugly, atrocious looking probably-won't-sell Penny 5 model, and in return - we take your name off of the excellent selling, very hyped up Foamposite One huh, what did you say?!? Deal?"  

indifferent.gif

Nike, once again - defining the laws of greedniess...

exactly what I was thinking, but im not surprised

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

REPLACE THE RED WITH GOLD AND ITS AN INSTANT SELLOUT

o wait its a foamposite, still will sellout

That would be hot or even all black.

Originally Posted by s dubl

so... foam pros with out the swoosh on the side
nerd.gif

Thats what i was thinking big daddeh...These prolly the sample/pre production joints.Black and gold... Its like taking a number one and two at the same damb thyme..

Gold Foam with black tongue/liner with red accents would've been ridiculously hot.

Back
Top Bottom