Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

nike_air_foamposite_one_stealth_first_look-1med.jpg

Reminds me of the Black Foam Pros from back in the day.

Last edited:
wont say Im passing, but I prefer the pair from a few years back with the smoked sole.... not to mention the foam quality on the foams is ehh, then the price hike, then the hype......

I don't typically buy foams, but i'm scooping these to beat in the winter months... Chicago winters don't play

If you wear clear soles in the snow, you're gonna have a bad time.

I'm aware of that, I'm not new to shoes and the elements. And again, I'm not worried about keeping anything nice that I wear out in Chicago winters... Which is why i said i'ma grab these for the winter beat. Last winter I used the "Charcoal" IX for my winter beaters. If I don't grab these Foams, I'll wear the Olives for my winter beaters

I'm aware of that, I'm not new to shoes and the elements. And again, I'm not worried about keeping anything nice that I wear out in Chicago winters... Which is why i said i'ma grab these for the winter beat. Last winter I used the "Charcoal" IX for my winter beaters. If I don't grab these Foams, I'll wear the Olives for my winter beaters

Instead of dealing with hype and potential resellers, why dont you just grab some goadomes or something?

I guess there is at least one more foam going into my collection this year. Def feeling these black ones. I wasnt feeling the Crimson and most def not the Pink.

I need an RD for these...

If these release this year, I'll be happy to skip all other shoes for 2 pairs of these.

Back
Top Bottom