Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

3 pairs? Damn. $660 for 3 kicks
laugh.gif
Yeah, you dont understand. Black OG Foam Pros with the clear sole were my all time favorite all time favorite Foam. The fact that these are a Foam One make it even better for me. Black Upper and clear sole = awesomeness

Space Jam XI
Black/Metallic V
OG Black Foamposite Pro
You my friend have great taste in footwear.
pimp.gif

becoz less person knows who is the man behind foams galaxy and NSW big boss, i actually have a chance to speak with him in person and turn out he is real nice person and very kind. in that sneaker battle event in Shanghai he granted the winners for pairs of Foams paranorman and galaxy each :nerd: he also told me next year on January there will be another theme sport shoes like this year galaxy and guarantee will be much bigger and better (can't wait for that)

I'M NOT EVEN A FOAM HEAD ALL LIKE THAT. THE ONLY FOAMS I OWN ARE ROYALS, EGGLPLANT, AND PEARLS.

WITH THAT SAID, THESE ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST COP FOR ME.

[=http://www.defynewyork.com/2011/12/...es-footlocker-exclusive-basketball-shoe-1997/][/]
As for the OG Foam Pro's, I remember them just like this. They just turned that color over time.

Black OG Foam Pro's had a gum sole or am I mistaken?
I don't remember any of the Black Foam Pro's with a clear sole.
I remember the gum sole, and then the smoked sole that I have, and then they did like a black sole like the 07 Black Antarctic pair.

Would have been so much better with the glossy black. Another pair of shoes I can easily pass on

I'M NOT EVEN A FOAM HEAD ALL LIKE THAT. THE ONLY FOAMS I OWN ARE ROYALS, EGGLPLANT, AND PEARLS.
WITH THAT SAID, THESE ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST COP FOR ME.
YOU SHOULD COP A NEW KEYBOARD BECAUSE THE ONLY ONE YOU SEEM TO OWN HAS LOST ITS CAPS LOCK KEY.

Seriously dude, why are you yelling?
mean.gif

These have to be one of the top 5 foam one ever!! Might need to double up.

These have to be one of the top 5 foam one ever!! Might need to double up.

Top 5?

1. OG 97 release royal blue
2. Galaxies
3. Coppers
4. "Stealth" 2012
5. metallic red

You are right, they made my top 5 :wink:

Back
Top Bottom