Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

These shoes are already too expensive for me to be biting the bullet on resale prices. i will just chalk this up as a loss. I may never get a pair of foams. Always happens to the colorways I like

:/

If people really wanted these shoes, they would find a way of getting them.

Some of you guys have some serious heat some have multiple pairs of shoes that others wished they had. I'm sure some dudes would be willing to trade their foams for a pair that you don't really need.

For those who have rocked their Foams already, would you guys please post up pics of the soles after wearing them.

I personally think that they shouldn't yellow since they aren't really an icy sole,but rather a foggy one if you will.

For those who have rocked their Foams already, would you guys please post up pics of the soles after wearing them.

I personally think that they shouldn't yellow since they aren't really an icy sole,but rather a foggy one if you will.

Mine yellowed after some wear.

3 wears. I thought that it was just dirt but I did try cleaning it. 

Last edited:
and folks were acting like i was crazy for using seaglow before wearing as a preventative measure. given that yellowing is on the bottom of the shoes where it's going to get dirty and worn anyway. the sides and toe and heal probably don't look that yellow..

Thanks for the pics guys.

If they are going to yellow fast I might as well invest my money in another shoe.

Now debating whether to drop money on these or on the bred 13s

My gym green foams seem to have a similar gray sole like these do and even though I've only worn them 2 or 3 times their sole looks like the pics but its dirt not yellowing.

You can only see it on the bottom, the visible parts of the sole look brand new when I'm wearing them.

I've never had a pair of foams prematurely yellow, my pearls are only starting to show slight signs of yellowing.

i'd NEVER trade stealths for '12 breds. also, i try not to wear my foams in the elements, ESPECIALLY ones w/ icey soles. that's what i copped foam BOOTS (bakins, flights) for.

IMO, it makes no sense to pay what is now about to be $235+ per pair only to wear them in rain or snow so the sole turns yellow immediately. :smh:

:wink:

Last edited:
i'd NEVER trade stealths for '12 breds. also, i try not to wear my foams in the elements, ESPECIALLY ones w/ icey soles. that's what i copped foam BOOTS (bakins, flights) for.
IMO, it makes no sense to pay what is now about to be $235+ per pair only to wear them in rain or snow so the sole turns yellow immediately.
mean.gif

wink.gif
$235+ a pair? Where? In NY they go for about $350 for popular sizes (10, 10.5, 11). This is off Craigslist

IMO, it makes no sense to pay what is now about to be $235+ per pair only to wear them in rain or snow so the sole turns yellow immediately. :smh:
:wink:
$235+ a pair? Where? In NY they go for about $350 for popular sizes (10, 10.5, 11). This is off Craigslist

$235 is the new retail for foams starting this year.

Boys over here gettin rid of their foams for under 300. They too caught up in the bred hype

Back
Top Bottom