Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

I own both Anthracite 07 joints, and these stealths,

Of course, the 07 Anthracites are killing these in terms of firmness and comfort.

These things fit mad tight. My pair almost feels like a whole size smaller. Also, my stealth joints have a real tiny lil bump along the carbon fiber - which is very unoticable, but is typical with the new foams.

Overall though - I like them - but would trade these for the 07 or 04 black pros instantly.

Buyers do it because they are living beyond their means. ...You buying some $350 shoes, but don't want to put up the extra $10 to better protect yourself from fraud? ...Penny-wise, pound foolish.
That's for dealing with any Tom, ****, and Harry though. There is still SOME honor in this hobby. I have people I've dealt with for years with whom we act solely on one another's word, but that's rare nowadays.
I def feel you on the honor. I was waiting for the white cement 4s this year at foot locker  on 42nd and was the 13th guy in line and my size 12 was the last size available to the guy at number 12 (who was an incredibly cool dude with OG Black 3s on who bought me coffee because February in NYC is brutal) but he looked at me and passed and said to me ENJOY man I'm a size 11 and that would just be wrong of me to do that to you. (February is my birthday month and all i wanted was a pair of WC 4s because i love the 4s) So as i walked in and was getting ready to purchase my pair of WC 4s the guy in front of me who was number 11 was buying a pair of size 11s (a 2nd pair for his friend) because his girlfriend was buying a pair for him in size 9.5 and was so moved by the gesture he wanted to give them away to the guy who let me have my size 12.

Nice to know there are still good dudes in this and even better to know that these things exist in NYC.

Good people still do exist, it's just those lowly scammers ruins everything for the good guys/gals.

I def feel you on the honor. I was waiting for the white cement 4s this year at foot locker  on 42nd and was the 13th guy in line and my size 12 was the last size available to the guy at number 12 (who was an incredibly cool dude with OG Black 3s on who bought me coffee because February in NYC is brutal) but he looked at me and passed and said to me ENJOY man I'm a size 11 and that would just be wrong of me to do that to you. (February is my birthday month and all i wanted was a pair of WC 4s because i love the 4s) So as i walked in and was getting ready to purchase my pair of WC 4s the guy in front of me who was number 11 was buying a pair of size 11s (a 2nd pair for his friend) because his girlfriend was buying a pair for him in size 9.5 and was so moved by the gesture he wanted to give them away to the guy who let me have my size 12.

Nice to know there are still good dudes in this and even better to know that these things exist in NYC.

I'm going to give the rare sincere version of cool story, bro.

The thing that a lot of people fail to realize is that people treat you the way you treat them. If you look out for others and don't always think about the cutthroat way to exploit the next guy, then you develop a reputation as being a good guy and other people begin to WANT to look out for you.

Treat others the way you'd like to be treated. It really can't get any simpler.

Found a dude with a DS pair in my size 
happy.gif

What's the point of buying ds foams. They're pretty tough and hard to scuff up ain't it? Ive balled like 5 times in mines and they still clean as a whistle. Bad to the brizzle. I'm so official all i need is a whistle

Does anyone know how true to size the GYM GREEN & these STEALTH FOAMPOSITES run?? I wear a size 13 in jordans and other nikes and I fill that out comfortably! I have a good deal for some gym greens in a 13, but I don't know how well they will fit because I've never had the opportunity of trying on any foams. Can someone help me out, preferably the Big Footed Brothers!? lol

My size 13 jordan xi fits me like my size 13 foamposites

Whatever thats worth. True to size. Maybe a lil tight on ya. Aint no 13.5 in foams though

so im looking to buy these but dont really have a firm perception on what a fair price should be. can someone help me?

There is a dude on eBay selling stealth foams for $220 with free shipping in 9.5. He has zero feedback, but PayPal should have you if anything goes wrong. Just a heads up.

There is a dude on eBay selling stealth foams for $220 with free shipping in 9.5. He has zero feedback, but PayPal should have you if anything goes wrong. Just a heads up.

too good to be true + his pics are of a size 10.5.... if they were tagged, i would have somewhat considered.

....somewhat

too good to be true + his pics are of a size 10.5.... if they were tagged, i would have somewhat considered.
....somewhat

Yea I feel you, worst comes to worst you start a case with PayPal. Some may not want to deal with that, but wanted to give a heads up for the adventurous.

Do not BUY anything on Ebay from a person with Zero feedback. If they were legit they would have used that account to make a few purchases before they sold something. Trust me, Ive been buying and selling on Ebay for almost 10 years. If its to good to be true, Its usually is.

Last edited:
That CL post is hilarious but unfortunately for him i don't think he'll find any for $250.

doesn't look like any yellowing, just a little bit of dirt. that's to be expected on the bottom of the shoe. i suspect the visible part of the clear sole still has the opaque clear look to it.

the good thing about these is if and when the sole does get dingy and doesn't clean up that well anymore...you can easily dye them dark grey or black and they'll still look awesome for a long time. boom.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom