Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

It's not what the owner makes of it. Just like anything else, they are only worth what somebody is willing to pay. A house may be "worth" 500k, but what happens when nobody will pay that? It drops. Then is it worth 500k?

Yeah thats what i meant .. i meant new owner buy owner sorry. So im agreeing yes what the new owner is willing to pay

Last edited:
Wish I would have been able to get these for retail. I refuse to pay reseller pricing. There was a rumor they were restock today but it didn't happen

I still cant believe they did us dirty with these

More limited than fighters n pinks?

I mean they had to be a little easier than galaxies, but i reallu wish we could see some numbers

Seeing the demand and how limited these are makes me feel blessed to be able to buy a pair for retail. I didn't think it was going to be that big last year while I was attempting to RSVP at my Niketown.

The only time i ever got lucky like that on ndc.

Missed yeezys missed corks missed verything i always want. Xi, iii

I was so happy to get these.

My pros from 2003 were demolished.

I mean they had to be a little easier than galaxies, but i reallu wish we could see some numbers

Did us dirty? Bro dont you have a pair?

:lol: im still bitter i dont have any been contemplating on buying a pair for 400 for a while just aint trying to take a L that big

I got a pair, but this is like a top shoe for me

They did US dirty

Shouldnt have been that hard for anyone to get a pair, or two.

I am about the shoe community,and shoe collecting.

I dont wanna see anyone pay 400 for these.

Hell i dont wanna see people pay 220 for em either, but 300 msrp is coming quicker than u think.

Something we agree on, there is absolutely no way these should have been the most limited foams since galaxies.
This colorway would have sold more than pink, fighter jets, and white outs combined.

Last edited:
Everytime i see this thread at the top of my subscriptions im hoping some pairs pop up for retail

Just to have my heart broken, NDC killed me

Everytime i see this thread at the top of my subscriptions im hoping some pairs pop up for retail

Just to have my heart broken,
QFT
laugh.gif

Same here. Wonder if the camos that drop today would be worth enough for a trade

Traded some grapes for these : )

Love this shoe.

I thought they were gonna release a 2013 all black pair this summer.

Black upper with an anthracite sole like the OG stealth.

Hopefully this fall?

Instead they will probably release these... lol

Point me in the direction of those trades. Would gladly trade aome random Jordan retro for a 2nd pair of Stealths.

Point me in the direction of those trades. Would gladly trade aome random Jordan retro for a 2nd pair of Stealths.

Got really lucky... Walked 10 feet and another dude tried to trade me two size 10 thunders for the stealth and I was like hell naw lol not my size anyway. I really hope they drop a pair this winter with the black bottom, but that's two retro Stealths, two years in a row... How could we be so lucky?

How bad are these yellowed for DS stealth foams? Idk seems kinda yellow, but against the back black ground it doesn't seem bad I guess. Pretty crazy tho less than a year old foam.

How bad are these yellowed for DS stealth foams? Idk seems kinda yellow, but against the back black ground it doesn't seem bad I guess. Pretty crazy tho less than a year old foam.

They look decent. How often did you wear them? Did you wear them in the rain or strictly sunny days. i think that smoked sole, slowed the yellowing process down

Dang. I wore mine twice and they look better than that.

Weird

Never know with those things. Silica can be bad too much, or if its touching the shoe. Bags dont let it beathe, saran too.

I usually put a layer of saran wrap over the top. With silica packs on the top of that

But i havent done anything with my stealtha and theyre nowhere near that bad

Back
Top Bottom