Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Hopefully the lack of stores getting these in socal means that NTLA and NTSM are going to have these in large numbers..
eyes.gif

Dropped by FTL on my way back home from running a few errands.  Grabbed a bottle of waterproofer and chopped it up with the manager.  Told me he's gotten like 50 calls today about the tickets.  Not even gonna bother.  Online or bust.  Lining up for a ticket...I'm not with it at this point.  We'll see how next week goes.

LOL i aint gonna lie the pics you post are funny as ***** fool!!! and at least you come back with something funny and didnt catch feelings like other guys, even though i dont like that you broadcasted the fact your a reseller you aint catch feelings

Last edited:
I decided I would get these over the bred 11.

Just saw a pic of the bred and they look so nice :smh:

frustrating i can only get one of the two.

Don't be man, the standard 11 hype is there you'll be glad you didn't experience it.

Also if there would be a year to pass on the 11's it'd be this year.

There nice but IMO this is the weakest 11 color way

I've seen the foam, soooo nice. I need this one.

**** the Coolgrey 9, bred 11, copping this one only

if I can get my cash straight :rolleyes

Wait if it's a raffle why would you need to line up for a ticket, I'm in Kansas City, so I haven't had to go through struggle to get shoes I want like some of you up in NY or DC, but seems like these will cause me some trouble.

^this. Never did the pink foams or bred iv raffle, so how does it work? The earlier u get your ticket the better?

Dropped by FTL on my way back home from running a few errands.  Grabbed a bottle of waterproofer and chopped it up with the manager.  Told me he's gotten like 50 calls today about the tickets.  Not even gonna bother.  Online or bust.  Lining up for a ticket...I'm not with it at this point.  We'll see how next week goes.
Im curious, was this in nyc?

^this. Never did the pink foams or bred iv raffle, so how does it work? The earlier u get your ticket the better?

they had a ticket system for them tho in DC at least well technically MD the shoe stores in DC just have you line up outside with the exception on the yeezys and if they catch you with multiple tickets they kick you out from what i have heard. again i find this ridiculous with this whole raffle and ticket thing i have never and will never experience that

they had a ticket system for them tho in DC at least well technically MD the shoe stores in DC just have you line up outside with the exception on the yeezys and if they catch you with multiple tickets they kick you out from what i have heard. again i find this ridiculous with this whole raffle and ticket thing i have never and will never experience that
That is just ridiculous to have to win to pay for some shoes, So can I get a single ticket from say 2 different HOH's and double up my chances. Thanks for the info in advanced, don't mean to be that guy asking so many questions, just trying to get informed on a system I am not all to familiar with.

I found a spot (not my usual HOH) that is giving out guaranteed tickets 2moro (sunday) morning 8AM. Trying to decide what time I should go line up 
mean.gif

I've never camped at this spot before so I don't know what the scene is like. Don't wanna go to early and stand there all night if theres no need but also dont wanna go too late and not get my size. Decisions, decisions. 

Im curious, was this in nyc?

NYC is going to be crazy tomorrow. I called a couple of places yesterday and two places I went to yesterday had signs up. I found what place I'm going to and I'm planning on getting there early in the AM. I will be studying for my final while I wait, which is what I was going to do tomorrow.

Last edited:
NYC is going to be crazy tomorrow. I called a couple of places yesterday and two places I went to yesterday had signs up. I found what place I'm going to and I'm planning on getting there early in the AM. I will be studying for my final while I wait, which what was I was going to do tomorrow.
where talk to me daddy this is candy from the hooters at 59st

Dadeland/HOH Miami is doing a lottery Sunday, gotta enter your name between 8am-6p and they will call you Thursday if you won.

Most of the other Footlockers are doing tickets Sunday to buy the shoes at a later date, first come, first serve at 5pm. |I

Why are they already handing out tickets tomorrow? Did people start camping yesterday or something?

Back
Top Bottom