Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Supply and demand, should of learned that in highschool.

Please tell me what HS teaches that when demand increases for a product a company should lower its supply, so I can report them to the Department of Education for teaching BS economics.

If Nike where acting rationally, they would have made more of these than the Pink Foams, since these are in higher demand.

Last edited:
I would like to know more about this RSVP thing for future releases. Would I need to activate a twitter account? I don't have one that's why I ask. How does this process work?

have 5 raffle tickets from 4 different spots (1 gf got)... 1 HoH and 1 Footaction said if you don't pick up the phone when they call, you lose em, while another foot action said they'll leave a message and you can call back...  Not sure what to think... seems scummy to not leave a message and allow to call back within x amount of time...
my footlocker will not leave a message

ALL THIS IS REALLY ******ED... WAITING FOR TWEETS, CAMPING FOR TICKETS, BUYING A PAIR OF KICKS HAS BECOME ANNOYINGLY TEDIOUS BEYOND BELIEF. EVERYONE WANTS TO RESELL NO ONE WANTS TO PAY MORE THAN RETAIL, EVERYONE LINES UP FOR EVERY SHOE REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING... I REALLY HOPE THAT I CAN BECOME CONTENT WITH WHATS IN MY STASH AND JUST QUIT BUYING KICKS... ITS GETTING TWO NOTCHES PAST STUPID :smh:
So true. I strike out every damn time with that twitter junk.

seriously... why not just pay 330 on EBAY right now to guarantee your pair?? after tax  you're only saving about 50-80 bux.. seems like you mite as well pay the premium now and secure your pair if you REALLY want the shoe than to take your chances and not cop... sigh... im having the dilemma right now myself...

My Nike town said these will be $225..... anyone else getting this number?

Edit: They erased it

Last edited:
seriously... why not just pay 330 on EBAY right now to guarantee your pair?? after tax  you're only saving about 50-80 bux.. seems like you mite as well pay the premium now and secure your pair if you REALLY want the shoe than to take your chances and not cop... sigh... im having the dilemma right now myself...

because maybe nobody wants to pay resell and support them even further? are you trying to convince people to buy possibly your pairs on ebay? lol jk :lol:

i feel happier copping at retail (your actually saving a little bit more than $80) knowing that i got my kicks straight from nike and beating the resellers and hypebeasts

Last edited:
Also, looks like Nike is letting you get 2 pairs. I read earlier in the thread it was only 1

Last edited:
my local spot said they not getting these...sounds shady.  My other spot said their shipment is late and will be here next friday..same day as the breds...FML!!  Anybody know a spot in SFV to cop these things

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Please tell me what HS teaches that when demand increases for a product a company should lower it's its supply, so I can report them to the Department of Education for teaching BS economics.

If Nike where acting rationally, they would have made more of these thatn the Pink Foams, since these are in higher demand.
See above.

:rofl:

because maybe nobody wants to pay resell and support them even further? are you trying to convince people to buy possibly your pairs on ebay? lol jk
laugh.gif

i feel happier copping at retail (your actually saving a little bit more than $80) knowing that i got my kicks straight from nike and beating the resellers and hypebeasts
shiiieettt i wish i had a pair.. wouldn't be sweatin about all this twitter BS and then waking up at 4:50 in the morning on friday trying to cop... the way i look at it is the shoe retails for 225... plus tax your looking at 250, plus shipping , you're right at 265..... for 330 or so... in my situation your paying 65 to secure the pair... i agree with you i don't want to encourage this kind of behavior but at the same time.. I would be really mad at myself if i don't end up getting a pair this friday... guess im just going to have to roll the dice and take my chances... between the eagles, and the megatrons, and now this I'm gonna go flat broke with all the kicks im buying this year.... 

If you want the sneakers you got to put in the work. I know people don't like to camp but sometimes that's what you have to do if you really want a sneaker.

People need to get with the program and stop talking about the old days where you could just go into the store and cop whatever new release was out.....THOSE DAYS ARE GONE and will never come back.....this is the new sneaker game and yeah it may be messed up but thats how it is now.

You got 3 choices....you can camp, try your luck online or pay reseller price if you don't pick one you don't want the sneakers enough and its on to the next one for you.

Damn those pics a few pages back are horrendous must be the factory lacing, Hopefully a lot of people are successful on RSVP tomorrow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Please tell me what HS teaches that when demand increases for a product a company should lower it's its supply, so I can report them to the Department of Education for teaching BS economics.

If Nike where acting rationally, they would have made more of these thatn the Pink Foams, since these are in higher demand.
See above.

:lol: Ok brah you got me. I'm still right about supply and demand though

ALL THIS IS REALLY ******ED... WAITING FOR TWEETS, CAMPING FOR TICKETS, BUYING A PAIR OF KICKS HAS BECOME ANNOYINGLY TEDIOUS BEYOND BELIEF. EVERYONE WANTS TO RESELL NO ONE WANTS TO PAY MORE THAN RETAIL, EVERYONE LINES UP FOR EVERY SHOE REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING... I REALLY HOPE THAT I CAN BECOME CONTENT WITH WHATS IN MY STASH AND JUST QUIT BUYING KICKS... ITS GETTING TWO NOTCHES PAST STUPID :smh:

i co-sign that 110%... i've been coppin sneakers since 97, it used to be a hobby....been around NT since 2002...the sneaker culture has digressed and it is now 'the sneaker game'... its sad that it has digressed to this 15 years later...Its been a downward spiral the last 5 or 6 years atleast in the jordan realm.. If i can just make it through the next 10 days of releases, im just going to focus on making nike id's...

Why not pay more? Lolol. Cuz im not rich and $is an issue. There's more to my world than spending alot of $ and even worse, time, on these friggin nikes. Id rather spend less time & $

If these are more limited than the pink foams why is ndc allowing 2 pairs? Maybe eastbay's stock is just lower than the pink foams? Possibility?

Back
Top Bottom