Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Probably not a popular opinion but I love the RSVP system Nike Stores do, absolutely love it. Never miss a shoe that I go for simply using the program app. No guessing games come release day. Hope they never stop doing the RSVP system.

Looks like I'm striking out. Struck out on NTNY and haven't yet heard back from NT Roosevelt. Online prly looking grim so... 

I got a pair of Pine Green Pros deadstock. What do you guys think of me letting them go for some stealth's. Fair trade?
good luck finding a trade partner... you will most likely have to add some cash

Picked up some NDS pine greens but yellowing last week for 150.....so im guessing a lot of cash

Probably not a popular opinion but I love the RSVP system Nike Stores do, absolutely love it. Never miss a shoe that I go for simply using the program app. No guessing games come release day. Hope they never stop doing the RSVP system.
program app?

I was driving when the NTFD hit, I took my time, safely pulled over to the side of the road and shot the text. I'm not about to get in an accident over these....I'm surprised we haven't heard of more people getting banged up this way. I doubt I'll get a DM back but foams have been fairly easy to get on NDC recently for me.

Havent got a DM for roosevelt sent before the tweet even got to my phone... if i don't get this...something is wrong.....Randoms?...Friends?....Employees?

No DM back from Nike Town Roosevelt sorry guys i tried :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom