Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

TBC 
happy.gif

Ive seen whats dropping around christmas. These are the only nikes Im really seeing.

^ Supposed Asia release that drops October 6.

Not really feeling these like that now... I don't know what it is, but they are bland.

The 07's even though they were pretty much blacked out are way better than these.

Happy for those that wanted a black based Foamposite, but I don't know if are worthy to buy since I have almost all the iterations of the Black Foams from years past except for the gum soles.

They should have made these a shiner glossy black and that grey should be a darker grey or else they should have went with white.

These will have to be a game time decision and right now it's not looking like these are a must have.

The shoes are basically ready and the release is in December, that is not fair! Should be in November, December is too far away!

I love the matte black finish. Came out near exact as I wanted them, just wish the forefoot swoosh was grey like the other accents on the shoe.

I think of the sole was a gum sole it would have been intresting. but at least its not a translucent sole. it has a smoky sole which means no sole savers for me and this may infact be my everyday foam

From these pics I can't tell if its closer to grey or black, someone wanna help out? Nice to see its a smoked sole tho

Last edited:
I love the matte black finish. Came out near exact as I wanted them, just wish the forefoot swoosh was grey like the other accents on the shoe.
This.  I was worried when I saw some of the other pictures, but these are fine.  Doubt I'll cop another Foam anytime soon after scooping these.

Thats all that nike cares about....Cheap, watered down shoes that they know people will buy, even with nut streaks on it.

my dude its always been that way

if your looking for quality foot wear something made in china or even the originals that where made in the 1997 and the 2000's retros made in taiwan is not real quality footwear

soles don't look clear. they look like a grayish silver. it's good they aren't clear so they won't yellow as quickly. i personally was hoping the sole would be like silver half cents.

Back
Top Bottom