Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Eastbay looked out 
nthat.gif
 and I waited a nice amount of time

Hit the twitter link an ordered immediately in the bathroom at work lol thanks AT&T for having such a fast iPhone!

eastbay was a joke.. literally 3 seconds and it says instant sellout........ just a way to keep compplaints down

ndc said sold out in under 10 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!! sz 13 that it

so i kept trying and kept trying and finally it popped up and i got em

i was so close to turning off the pc pissed

Got though right away on NDC but no size 6 for my sister :frown: tried footlocker before that but it was "added o cart" the second it went live for me. Damn I hope she can wear a size 7.

struck out on ndc as always anymore FTL...no way im supporting the resellers on this one, take my L and keep it moving... i still got my all black 07 foams...

Failed miserably on NDC and Eastbay. Eastbay checkout never ever works for me. NDC got the unavailable page once i clicked the link, even had the link early but still gave me the msg. It popped up once but no sizes to add to cart. I'll wait for restock or i can live without these.

i would look for those 'canceled' pairs coming in the next few days. DB9's were 'restocked from canceled pairs' like 2-3 days in a row.

copped on NDC :pimp: couldnt believe my 9.5 was still there

was size 13 the first one gone?

sorry to hear about those that missed out. Good luck to ya if there is a restock.

:smh: :lol: @ the nikestore mentions.... people spazzing the **** out on them

Last edited:
Copped off NDC for my brother.
Twitter link on the iPhone and It also took me a few minutes to check out while I was putting in his card info. I guess they do hold your size once in cart. Just got confirmation too. SMH I missed out on a few releases and this one seemed easy to me. But of course when the shoes are not for me.

God how quickly did eastbay let the pairs go? 2 minutes early? I was a minute and some seconds ahead of time and still failed. Got through on ndc, but i wanted tax free order.

copped on eastbay i think, when i hit summit order site crashed but eastbay took money outta paypal so.... *crosses fingers*

The same thing happened to me on Eastbay. I added to my cart and hit checkout, it went through the entire count down crap (Like 10 Minuets), then it went to a page saying "Sorry it is a packed house today". After that I slowly reloaded the Eastbay site and went back to my cart and hit checkout. I then paid via paypal and checked out. Everything went through and I received a confirmation email. Can I assume this will get canceled? It just doesn't make any sense. I literally placed the order 15 minutes after the release.

sz 13 said sold out within 5 seconds on NDC

5 freakin seconds!!!!!!!

then i kept hittng add to cart and kept doing it, and luckily it stuck once

i hope next week isnt this close

Back
Top Bottom