Black Vs. White Cars

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Nothing beats an off white with a beige interior, on luxury atleast.

pimp.gif
this man knows

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Have fun with swirls on black cars. That alone makes me never want to own a black car, even though I do like cars in black. Ive always been fan of the black on black look, but as far as actually owning a black car, no thanks. Ive heard its the hardest color to maintain.
My car right now is white, virtually impossible to see swirls unless you look up close, and looks oh so nice when its clean and at night. 
pimp.gif
Black cars look the best when they are clean though, especially at night.  The downside is you really need to wash a black car nearly every other day to keep it looking right, otherwise it looks bad.
Washing it every other day = piling on the swirls. 
laugh.gif

Even microfiber doesnt save a black car from getting swirls. I think white is the best looking car color at night, it stands out more, but then again thats all subjective.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Have fun with swirls on black cars. That alone makes me never want to own a black car, even though I do like cars in black. Ive always been fan of the black on black look, but as far as actually owning a black car, no thanks. Ive heard its the hardest color to maintain.
My car right now is white, virtually impossible to see swirls unless you look up close, and looks oh so nice when its clean and at night. 
pimp.gif
Black cars look the best when they are clean though, especially at night.  The downside is you really need to wash a black car nearly every other day to keep it looking right, otherwise it looks bad.
Washing it every other day = piling on the swirls. 
laugh.gif

Even microfiber doesnt save a black car from getting swirls. I think white is the best looking car color at night, it stands out more, but then again thats all subjective.

where you all gettin all these swirl marks from? ever buff one the entire time you own it? I got a black car and a pearl white car..neither got swirls in the paint. the white stays clean easy but the black looks soooo good when its washed and buffed

where you all gettin all these swirl marks from? ever buff one the entire time you own it? I got a black car and a pearl white car..neither got swirls in the paint. the white stays clean easy but the black looks soooo good when its washed and buffed

White cars look better modded up but black cars have more of an aggressive look. In the end white wins....

White cars look better modded up but black cars have more of an aggressive look. In the end white wins....

Depends the car, but I like black and dark colors on majority of cars. Its difficult to maintain, but well worth it.

Depends the car, but I like black and dark colors on majority of cars. Its difficult to maintain, but well worth it.

Black > any color whenever its been clayed and waxed.

Any color > black after 2 days of not washing.

Back
Top Bottom