Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

He's always messaging me to hook it up for retail. One of the best members, hands down

just saw a pair in person, quality is really a step back from the last couple of 1s that released this year, heck even the bred rare airs have better materials
Completely disagree. It's on par with Lasers and UNC. The heel and collar of mine are actually softer than UNC AND Lasers. I can't comment on SBB, because I don't have them, but I know their the best quality.

These are great quality.

Was able to secure my pair due to spot not fulfilling all raffle lots. I see them being a easy cop locally, just hit up all you spots guys

Welp.. Mine should be here Mon. Turns out it was USPS slipping, didn't show the package being picked up or in transit.. But just got an email saying it's already at my local PO. Delivery date: Mon, Nov 30. :D

Edit: masshi masshi Maybe yours is already on the way too and they forgot to put your tracking in PayPal? If you sign up for a free account with USPS it will show you if you have a package on the way..

yeah, you were right!

package came in today

View media item 1806544

Last edited:
Last edited:
If anyone ordered the Cyber Monday 1's from kixsquare, your pair should be on the way of you are waiting. I ordered yesterday and shipped same day. They will be here Tuesday

Getting hyped for this sleeper release 
nthat.gif

Well damn.. They did drop em off today! I didn't even know they came until I was walking out the door and the box was sitting there. Then I saw the email from USPS.. Apperantly they came back by several hours after the mail came. Haven't had a chance to look em over too well but glad they popped up today. :smokin

Well damn.. They did drop em off today! I didn't even know they came until I was walking out the door and the box was sitting there. Then I saw the email from USPS.. Apperantly they came back by several hours after the mail came. Haven't had a chance to look em over too well but glad they popped up today. :smokin
:smokin

Well damn.. They did drop em off today! I didn't even know they came until I was walking out the door and the box was sitting there. Then I saw the email from USPS.. Apperantly they came back by several hours after the mail came. Haven't had a chance to look em over too well but glad they popped up today.
smokin.gif
Slide the pics when you get a chance man 
smokin.gif

Definitely a nice subtle 1, you can wear black & white with just about any fit. They are plush by the ankle padding but the materials aren't quite as supple as recent releases.. Similar to the black portions on the Chi/SBB but softer to the touch I think. It feels like some parts are smoother than others.. Typical JB mixed materials. Overall a nice shoe to add to the collection if you like AJ1s..
View media item 1806900Sorry for the poor lighting, just snapped a few shots in my closet.

No confirmation yet if these will release in Manila. Was hinted last month that they will, but still nothing set in stone.
I love the simplicity of the "CMs" which is another reason I passed on the Aqua 8s in favor for these. Will probably swap out the insole for something with more support since I plan on using these for weekend/casual days at work.

Daymn.

It's looking like these aren't releasing here in the Philippines. Makes sense since "Cyber Monday" technically isn't a thing here. Thank you Philippines for having the slowest internet speeds in Asia (average speed = 3.5MB).

Is the Cyber Monday shopping day a thing in Europe or other parts of the world besides in the US?

Made a video review for these.. quality isnt that good :lol: check it out

Some of you guys have no business doing reviews smh. No on feet pics, giving nothing to compare quality to back up opinion, complaining about a hole not being punched out as bad quality, no mention of quality of stiching. How about not being lazy and at least lacing the shoe up?

Last edited:
Some of you guys have no business doing reviews smh. No on feet pics, giving nothing to compare quality to back up opinion, complaining about a hole not being punched out as bad quality, no mention of quality of stiching. How about not being lazy and at least lacing the shoe up?

It's his first vid homie chill. Lol

Daymn.

It's looking like these aren't releasing here in the Philippines. Makes sense since "Cyber Monday" technically isn't a thing here. Thank you Philippines for having the slowest internet speeds in Asia (average speed = 3.5MB).

Is the Cyber Monday shopping day a thing in Europe or other parts of the world besides in the US?
Check out the Wikipedia page on the history and stuff on 'Cyber Monday'

It's possible that the Black/Black-White 1s are releasing only in the countries that recognize 'Cyber Monday' as a shopping day, since they're releasing in the US on Monday.  If that is the case, that could also explain why it's estimated to be widely available in the states compared to other AJ1s from 2015, where as other 1s were sold in more countries around the world and hence allocation was lower in the states.

Can other NT members countries outside of the USA chime in here and say whether or not these are releasing in their country or not?

:lol: I'll take your advice into consideration

Back
Top Bottom