Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

You bring up the lux, okay! I've recently purchased GR AF1 whose leather put some JB products to shame. Do I cry about it? No! It is what it is! That is the way things are. If a product is not up to my standards, I just don't buy it. I am not going to sit here and cry about how I think the leather isn't "$160 quality". Just don't buy them and keep it moving. No matter how much you jump on your soapbox, that will not change.

You are sadly misguided. If you don't think JB/Nike doesn't keep an eye on these forums then you're lost. If people don't complain, change won't happen. Leather has improved and I think it's because of customer feedback. There's no reason why they can't give use good leather. It's been done before on Vegas 1s, SBB 1s, and even Banned 1s; and they were only $110! So, I will jump on my soapbox, and I will jump high.

Last edited:
Hit up a customizer on IG and he was reluctant to paint the outsole for me. Advised that it wouldn't last long and it would chip away easy. Said he'd be willing to paint the upper for $40 
ohwell.gif
 Debating to get my sons pair made to royals to complete his trinity. Should I just try this out myself? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you gonna customize atleast get creative.
Don't fake the funk
This is my stance on customizing. Some people do some great work recreating other shoes but I like to see something unique and creative. Everyone is trying to find a way to make the same 2 shoes.

This is my stance on customizing. Some people do some great work recreating other shoes but I like to see something unique and creative. Everyone is trying to find a way to make the same 2 shoes.
If that's what they want to do, let them be.  They're their shoes.
@gil23, I apologize for taking your .gif but it's too nice
laugh.gif

Honestly I'm kind of at this point. Was going to make the royals at first but I got tired of seeing them so I wanted to give something of my own a shot. Black/ purples are next

If that's what they want to do, let them be.  They're their shoes.
@gil23, I apologize for taking your .gif but it's too nice
laugh.gif
Where did I say they shouldn't paint their shoes how they want? I just said people do great work but everyone is doing the same 2 customization jobs... aren't you the dude that got sand in his labia because someone was selling THEIR OVOs? 
mean.gif

Where did I say they shouldn't paint their shoes how they want? I just said people do great work but everyone is doing the same 2 customization jobs... aren't you the dude that got sand in his labia because someone was selling THEIR OVOs? :smh:
View media item 1812326
Y'all plz don't derail this thread everyone was doing well so far......Sak :smh: :smh: cmon man again...REALLY????

Back
Top Bottom