Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

do these have the same retail as other OG 1s? 

been thinking about getting the rare air 1 and saw these. i like the red swoosh on the rare air, but don't like the jumpman on the heel even tho it's all blk and hard to see. can't decide if i should go for those for low or wait for these. 

been thinking about getting the rare air 1 and saw these. i like the red swoosh on the rare air, but don't like the jumpman on the heel even tho it's all blk and hard to see. can't decide if i should go for those for low or wait for these. 
The quality on these are way way better than the rare airs. They will be more comfortable as well.

The quality on these are way way better than the rare airs. They will be more comfortable as well.

Is this a guess? Or do you personally have both models?

That's not a guess.. That's a fact.

Rare airs are cheap mid quality.

The cyber Monday will be super soft like UNC/Chicago 1's

That's not a guess.. That's a fact.

Rare airs are cheap mid quality.

The cyber Monday will be super soft like UNC/Chicago 1's

So you have them? Just checking
Want to know if the comfort statement is accurate as well? Thanks

Last edited:
I've seen and tried on the rare air. They're not that cheap. Leather quality are decent, but I do imagine the cyber Monday will feel more like the laser 1 in terms of softness.

Seen a bunch of these at Sneaker Con this past weekend. Even more underwhelming in person imo.

Last edited:
My bad for being vague. I wasn't expecting much to begin with, due to the reasons you mentioned. I was underwhelmed by the leather on these. From what I've seen/read, people have been praising the leather quality, but it wasn't anything special imo.

My bad for being vague. I wasn't expecting much to begin with, due to the reasons you mentioned. I was underwhelmed by the leather on these. From what I've seen/read, people have been praising the leather quality, but it wasn't anything special imo.
I never believed them in the first place. If it's anything around what the Chis and UNCs are I'm happy to have them

Well you making it to sound terrible quality but it's exactly like chicagos which is very good so...

Well you making it to sound terrible quality but it's exactly like chicagos which is very good so...

Zyzz, you keep making it sound like you have a pair already? Is this the case?

If you don't please stop the speculation and confusion you are causing

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom