Black XX3

Originally Posted by lpage3

Pictures had to be taken down until January, sorry!
HAHAHAHA!!!! Guess I was right about the pics droppin after the 1st of the year...
roll.gif

So which one of you fiends saved the Slam Mag pics so we can repost them?? I KNOW somoene had to have saved them... Post'm back up!!!!!
roll.gif

okay....i read the release dates but to make 123% sure.........do the white red (m's) come out on 2/1 AND the Black/red (argyle slam) come out the samemonth on the 23rd???????????? if so......

THANK U GOD lmao......

these shoes are THAT *%%# MAN

Question: Who actually regulates these pictures to be taken down? And what if they're not, and are re-upped? Does the owner of these pics (Nike and Slam)have that right to keep them off this board? Or since that it's leaked, consider them to be "lost property"? Is it just common courtesy and outof respect to Nike that Mods have to keep this board nike-friendly?
What if I have the both the shoes and wanted to post them on the pickup post or WDYWT, do I have to take them off the board?

I'll say it again the black pair did the XXIII's major justice. I think people will sleep on them come release time but want them in years to come.

The black colorway looks a lot better than the white one, but i expect this colorway to be very limited.

any true jordan fan must repect these, the numbered jordans are made for true ballin not for off court use . if they happen to look great like these do thanall the better but preformance is the only true reason to buy .if you plan to buy jordans to where to school or just to kick it in you are wack and dontunderstand who or what the shoe represents so go buy some kobe's

Back
Top Bottom