Blacking out Jordan XI Bred's (Dying Pylon white midsole black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly would I go about doing this? I would like to have a professional do it, but im straight off of leaving my breds with some random person. I need that look though. I despise the white on mine.

I've seen two guys on NT that did this, forgot their username though.. I'm sure when they log in they can help.

Last edited:
awww man i thought the answer was in here lol. i'd like to know to pls! i'm about to recieve my first pair and would like to dirty these suckaz out!

i've worn mine once and they are already dirty on the white midsole.  i can definitely see how after a year these will look pretty beat and the black midsole might be the best way to save them at that point

Angelus black paint with angelus matte finisher. Or black angelus leather dye. But this should be moved to the thread alex posted.

i've worn mine once and they are already dirty on the white midsole.  i can definitely see how after a year these will look pretty beat and the black midsole might be the best way to save them at that point
So blacking the midsole would save the white midsole?

Angelus black paint with angelus matte finisher. Or black angelus leather dye. But this should be moved to the thread alex posted.
I was told by a jordan paint restorer thatn PYLON  will NOT hold paint, and that you have to dye them.

There's a pair on ebay right now that was painted with Angelus and some kind of sealant, right now its at 375 with half an hour left... hahah. But dang , they look good.

Last edited:
will i did mine tonight and i think they look pretty good. will post pics as soon as i fig out how too

These are nice, but the first time I ever seen a pair, I thought they were fake as ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom