Blade Runner 2049 (10/06/17) - Ford, Gosling, Batista, Leto, etc... SciFi Masterpiece?

But if the point is that it is eventually the mans downfall (with the exception of Blade Runner) then isn't that showing the lesson is that the man is wrong for doing so?

I mean the moral is there, it just seems like the point is missed if you just saw a hot robot woman and then came to that conclusion.

I'd understand her point if the machine women was used as a sex object and then the movie ends there but that were't the case at all. If anything, it tells you not to do so.

I mean yes, Hollywood is sexist and majority of the studio heads are men who greenlits more films where women are objectified than men but those examples are probably the exception.

Blade Runner 2049 Director Opens Up About the Film's Treatment of Women
https://io9.gizmodo.com/blade-runne...ector-opens-up-about-the-films-tre-1820747134
Women in Blade Runner 2049 are constantly objectified by the world around them, turned into automated helpers, puppets, and sex toys. The post-dystopia built by director Denis Villeneuve is cruel and dehumanizing to everyone, but especially to women.

Loved this movie. Almost better than the original. Sucks weren't never getting another sequel because this one tanked at the box office. I really wanted to see where they were taking the story

Just seen this..amazing, think its better than the OG

The visuals :pimp: gotta get the 4k

first time seeing Ana de Armas :blush:

favorite film of 2017 for me.
Nominations for oscars should be coming to the Gawds Deakins and Zimmer.
Would love a nomination for best picture as I feel all the elements for this clicked, thats a long shot though

Popping in the blu ray right now. Love the BB steelbook design.

In a Sci-Fi mood after watching Annihilation.

Blade Runner print came in,
can't wait to put this baby up this weekend!
tmp-cam-7370525721809919835.jpg

I'd love to see the director in the star wars universe

really hope they made enough so the film can get the planned sequel

Last edited:
One of the few films ive walked out the theater before finishing.

I was wild tired before i went in tho.
Never seen the OG.

Movie was long and slow.
Tried to give it a second chance but i couldnt do it

Back
Top Bottom