bleu davinci on young jeezy , breakfast club interview vol. "i told meech to let him hold the ferrar

Jeezy my guy, ya all know that, but it was cool too see Bleu keep it real .. He could've went off like he did in his last interview but he put the facts out there and accepted responsibility for his actions as well, rather than blame the fallout all on Jeez. You can tell he alot more to say in regards to the whole BMF situation but he didn't want to dry snitch.

I wish I was in that limo sittin on a million :wow: !!!

Last edited:
Bleu seems like a real dude. Funny too "Sittin on a million dollaz and u aint eem kno it" :lol:

Good to hear Bleu seeing the light & talking with some common sense now instead of lashing out at Jeezy in all his interviews...He said somebody probably got in Jeezy's ear at Def Jam which what exactly happen but like he said he didn't know the business so thats what happens in music industry it turns friends into enemies...

Last edited:
Interview made Bleu seem like a real *****....i dnt like how you prefaced the video with that quote like he was slandering and hating dude, he sound like he was speaking truth

Glad to see he ain't one of those overly bitter ****** and jus moved on and found other legal ways to make his bread. seemed real genuine the entire interview.

Glad to see he ain't one of those overly bitter ****** and jus moved on and found other legal ways to make his bread. seemed real genuine the entire interview.

you wouldnt be bitter either if u knew u was coming home to some money to start your life over

if meech was to get out today he would be set for life

Back
Top Bottom