Blisters Unappreciation Vol. You won the bball game, but not really

Any advice on how to prevent them?  Anytime I go hard during a game I end up with blisters. 

I wear those jordan thick padded ankle socks, I think they're pretty good.  But its probably my busted air maxes that I balled in today. 
laugh.gif

I've balled in Kobes and Starburys lol, and get them as well in those shoes

Any advice on how to prevent them?  Anytime I go hard during a game I end up with blisters. 

I wear those jordan thick padded ankle socks, I think they're pretty good.  But its probably my busted air maxes that I balled in today. 
laugh.gif

I've balled in Kobes and Starburys lol, and get them as well in those shoes

find better fitting shoes.

ones with midfoot straps (20-5-5) seem to work well for me.

find better fitting shoes.

ones with midfoot straps (20-5-5) seem to work well for me.

Tie your shoes a little tighter or rock some smaller shoes.  As long as your feet stay snug there shouldnt be enough friction to cause them

Tie your shoes a little tighter or rock some smaller shoes.  As long as your feet stay snug there shouldnt be enough friction to cause them

Yea it has to be a smaller shoe that fits right.
I remember my nail came off as a result of ballin on not soo tight shoes
frown.gif

Yea it has to be a smaller shoe that fits right.
I remember my nail came off as a result of ballin on not soo tight shoes
frown.gif

It's not the shoes.

It's most likely the socks you are wearing. If you have to wear 2 or 3 pairs to prevent this.

It's not the shoes.

It's most likely the socks you are wearing. If you have to wear 2 or 3 pairs to prevent this.

I heard some people double up on socks, but you're feet will be swimming in the summer. I just lace them as tight as possible.

I heard some people double up on socks, but you're feet will be swimming in the summer. I just lace them as tight as possible.

Back
Top Bottom