Blizzard Hitting East Coast? (Esp. DMV) - Brace Yourselves

These low temps and even lower with the wind chill are crazy. I'm trying to remember when the last time my part of NY was this cold consistently.

Like yall face repercussions from your employer if you don't show up at work when its like ^^that out? 
eek.gif

Last edited:
the cold snap is really out of character ... jan feb time of the year usually drop no lower than the 20s (at night usually at that), which is more than manageable and usually feels pretty good with the right coat

Last edited:
These cold temps in NC has been a *****. The windshield wiper fluid froze in my beater car [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ....didn't even know **** like that was possible

I can't apologize for this area at all, considering snow hasn't left the ground in northern states for over a month and they been dealing with the ice. I just came back from chicago and its business as usual with the snow.

Pipes have been frozen since Sunday!!!!

No bueno....

Did you turn off the water to the outside? If not, that's something you should have done back in November. Also, on REALLY cold days, it's good to leave a faucet slowly dripping to reduce the chance of your pipes freezing.

i enjoy the cold down to about 20-something degrees, but lower than that WITH 30-40mph gusts of wind...**** that

Last edited:
It's not the cold that bothers me, it's the wind. I legit get a brain freeze just walking from my car garage to my crib :smh:

There was a recorded low of -29° in a suburb of Cleveland this week. Its about 25° now, quite a swing

Back
Top Bottom