BLOODBORNE Tips Trick Tactics and Gripes (><) thread

Quote:
I just got to the King and he's one shotting me. I'm only at lvl 40 but dudes are telling me I should just go level. I'm kinda like
eyes.gif
cuz people are beating this game at level 1.
Well if you can beat him without getting hit it sounds like you're golden.
wink.gif

Yeah but at that point 120k probably would have netted you quite a bit.  I know what you mean though.

How you liking NG+?  I've heard some mixed opinions, with some people complaining that even the easier enemies are quite difficult to defeat/take a long time.  I'm liking the difficulty of Bloodborne thus far, but not sure if I want it to get any harder :lol:

Only hit a wall with Amelia. Everything else is going smooth.

I'm messing around with the Chalice dungeons as well. Seems like you have to do some grinding for certain items though. Need to do a little research about what to do.

FYI: Hand lantern decreases stamina regeneration.

I haven't used it.

Last edited:
I'm taking my time with the game. I usually play on weekends until I get to or beat a boss and then I put it down until the next weekend. Right now I'm stuck at BSB, I can get him down to about 45% health and then he just gets too fast for me. I'm in no real rush to beat it right now since I'm trying to complete it 100% (explore all areas, defeat all bosses etc.)

FYI: Hand lantern decreases stamina 
I haven't used it.
Turns out, all gear lowers stamina regen. 

Which I guess makes some sense of the hand lantern, as it counts as an equipped piece of gear when you use it. 

Last edited:
I'm taking my time with the game. I usually play on weekends until I get to or beat a boss and then I put it down until the next weekend. Right now I'm stuck at BSB, I can get him down to about 45% health and then he just gets too fast for me. I'm in no real rush to beat it right now since I'm trying to complete it 100% (explore all areas, defeat all bosses etc.)
Use the bell, I am stuck on the boss after him I haven't played in day either. I wanted to get a farm session in and get my level up before fighting her again.

Can't bring myself to play a New Game +. Anyone start one yet? I've got two characters at the end but if there's no difference between regular and + besides added difficulty, I might just keep them there to PvP.

I saw a hint with the bsb. Since he is starving for blood. An item could distract him :nerd:. Ima try him tonite before Amelia

Last edited:
Can't bring myself to play a New Game +. Anyone start one yet? I've got two characters at the end but if there's no difference between regular and + besides added difficulty, I might just keep them there to PvP.
My boy a non NT head ran through + mode just doing story bosses. He is almost done with ++ now.

What's the next destination after beating rom? Not really sure what direction I should head in..

What's the next destination after beating rom? Not really sure what direction I should head in..
Technically, now is when you're supposed to be doing the unseen village.  I ended up clearing it earlier in the game and killing Paarl before Rom, so now I just have to go back and kill the One Reborn I think.

Technically, now is when you're supposed to be doing the unseen village.  I ended up clearing it earlier in the game and killing Paarl before Rom, so now I just have to go back and kill the One Reborn I think.

Yeah, I beet paarl already earlier in the game..

It should've telephoned you to the beginning of the Unseen Village, no?

I think I cleared that already..

Last edited:
Yeah I got killed by Amygdala by accident and ported to the Nightmare Frontier right after the Rom fight.  I started to clear that area but it was kind of hard and then I read I'm a little low level for that right now.  Gotta go back and kill the One Reborn in the Unseen Village.  Technically you can do the Nightmare Frontier now if you got the Tonsil Stone from one of the people you can talk to in the houses in the Forbidden Woods.

forbidden woods is that area, bottom left to enterance of Amelia im assuming?

Yeah I got killed by Amygdala by accident and ported to the Nightmare Frontier right after the Rom fight.  I started to clear that area but it was kind of hard and then I read I'm a little low level for that right now.  Gotta go back and kill the One Reborn in the Unseen Village.  Technically you can do the Nightmare Frontier now if you got the Tonsil Stone from one of the people you can talk to in the houses in the Forbidden Woods.
Although the first Nightmare area is also optional. Tbh I can't even remember what the reward was, it was a really unfulfilling area for me. 

How the hell do you summon Alfred? I met him and he gave me some fire papers, I think? I tried to use the summoning bell during my fight with BSB and he just kept reaching in his pocket pulling out nothing :lol:

Bell of beckoning I think is the name. B4 u go into the fight, then just wait for someone to join, takes one insight when u use it.

Back
Top Bottom