My stats

VIT 41
END 42
STR 27
SKL 42
BLT 10
ARC 33

ab2.gif

Cottamn y'all got high *** stats. I ended my second playthrough with this build. 

VIT - 25
END - 15
STR - 9
SKL - 11
BLT - 50
ARC - 9

Is that with a new character?

What do you use that you have the bloodtinge so high?

Yeah, I didn't want to do NG+, so I just make a new character every time I want to start a new game. It's my Evelyn build character. I do maybe 300 per bullet. Literally the last 50% of bosses I did in one go with the same 20 vials, it was that OP. Any boss with a visceral attack opportunity was GG. That being said, Mergo's Wet Nurse absolutely took me to town multiple times. Don't even get me started on how fun invading is on that character. Working on a Cannon build character rn. 

Last edited:

Yeah, I didn't want to do NG+, so I just make a new character every time I want to start a new game. It's my Evelyn build character. I do maybe 300 per bullet. Literally the last 50% of bosses I did in one go with the same 20 vials, it was that OP. Any boss with a visceral attack opportunity was GG. That being said, Mergo's Wet Nurse absolutely took me to town multiple times. Don't even get me started on how fun invading is on that character. Working on a Cannon build character rn. 
I was reading on some site about playing investing only bloodtinge, I am gonna do that my next character also. 

I was reading on some site about playing investing only bloodtinge, I am gonna do that my next character also. 

Lmao, that vid is exactly what made me make the BT build. It's godly in PvP man. They literally can never attack or heal because you'll get bullets and visceral attacks on 'em. How do you fight something that works both long and short range? 

Amygdala and Logarius down.  Productive day today
pimp.gif
.  That Logarius fight though...dude was difficult to say the least after I 1-shotted Amygdala.

Beat the one reborn, that battle was super easy. did not use one blood vial lol

I didn't even mean to fight him. was just running away from everything in unseen village lol

Last edited:
Congrats b. 
pimp.gif

Yeah the One Reborn wasn't bad, I only died from that poison he puts on the ground that absolutely destroys your life.  Other than that not bad at all though.

Got to one reborn died from the bs on the ground he spits out, my boy showed me how to get to cain hurst tho, I might complete that b4 heading back to the main story

Yo I'd seriously recommend doing the One Reborn and Nightmare Frontier before Cainhurst only because the boss is incredibly difficult so you'll need those levels.  But yeah you gotta get onto the side on high ground when he shoots that acid out.

Cainhurst is cool though and the main castle isn't bad at all.  Executioner's set too 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Noted thanks bro! One reborn it is!

centex I can't wait for you bro I'm pulling off on you !

Something about that Gold Ardeo helm from the Executioner's set 
laugh.gif
.  So ridiculous but I love it.

Now that it seems everyone's approaching end-game, I think we should get an NT PvP tourny goin. 

Yeah we'd have to figure out a way to make it fair level-wise, but I really like that idea.  Only thing I've heard is that Ludwig's ain't so great for PvP so I may have to try some other weapons when I get a chance.  Want to try out the Blade of Mercy.

Noted thanks bro! One reborn it is!

centex I can't wait for you bro I'm pulling off on you !
Yeah man I'm trying to binge this weekend. I don't play much throughout the week since I'm usually watching the kids while the ol lady in school. I gotta get on it though, I go to Drill SGT school in July for 2 months and I obviously won't have my PS4 with me. I might just have to pull an all nighter Friday night :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom