Bloodline 12s now replacing Flu Games Spring, 2025

:angry:

I literally just sold 4 of my DS pairs at my resale shop for only $240 in anticpation of these and now they're going to probably want $900 for them if I want them back
Might be time to offload all those Khaled 5s you been sittin on, boss. I know you were planning to use em as a down payment for a new house, but shelter is temporary. The Flu Game is forever. Just sayin.

Well my 2016 is still good but I wonder if any other releases will end up changing like this one did. :ohwell:

Was looking forward to them too! That's literally one of the OG Jordan colorways out of all the models i been wanting in my collection most.

Why does JB f around with the 12 so much. They KNOW we want Taxis and Obsidians (to a lesser extent) yet keep hitting us with these gimmick colorways nobody asked for. It would be comical if it wasn’t so ridiculous at this point.

To be fair, y'all can't get mad at JB. Some "insider" told y'all they were dropping and y'all ran with it.

Why does JB f around with the 12 so much. They KNOW we want Taxis and Obsidians (to a lesser extent) yet keep hitting us with these gimmick colorways nobody asked for. It would be comical if it wasn’t so ridiculous at this point.
Because 12s are money makers and regardless of how y'all feel about the retro+ colorways, they sellout like 90% of the time. From a business standpoint, why not maximize your profit on this model before you drop the two OG cws people want in a new, updated shape?

Felt too good to be true. As much as we all want and need another flu game release.. There's other pressing colorways that need attention. (12s aside)
With that said, I'm mad at the leakers going with the Okey-doke move whenever they see the right color combination.

wtf JB doing:sick:
angrybl2.gif

It’s true there is some shoes that are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for a rerelease, more than the 12s. And among 12s, Taxis are more due.

The Charcoal 7 comes to mind first. White/Infra 6. Fire Red/black tongue 5. Bugs Bunny 8. Charcoal 9. To name a few. I’m still super salty we are getting Olives this year but not Charcoals. Charcoals are just SO MUCH nicer.

I know they came out the year after (2017) but I would actually prefer a proper redone retro of the Black/Red 13 over Flu Games.

Last edited:
It took 14 years for the white/red to come out again.

You have about 6 more year to go for a retro
Ehhhhhh 6 years is a bit of a stretch unless you're being hyperbolic for the sake of it.

Flu Game: 1997 -> 2009 -> 2016 -> ?
(12 yrs) -> (7 yrs)
White/Red: 1997 -> 2009 -> 2023 -> ?
(12 yrs) -> (14 yrs)
Playoff: 1997 -> 2004 -> 2012 -> 2022
(7 yrs) -> (8 yrs) -> (10 yrs)
Taxi: 1996 -> 2008 -> 2013 -> ??
(12 yrs) -> (5 yrs)
Obsidian: 1997 -> 2012 -> ??
(15 yrs)

Assuming being on mobile doesn't mess up the formatting, once we hit the 10 year mark we're at the point where a retro is to be expected within the next couple years. Obviously the are a couple anomalies/outliers (White/Reds and Obsidians) but for the most part, it's not far fetched to expect another Flu Game retro soon.
Edit: nvm I typed this after waking up from an after work nap. 6 more years is possible yeah. You're right about that but 2 to 4 more years before the next retro is equally possible as well. It's anyone's guess.

Last edited:
Ehhhhhh 6 years is a bit of a stretch unless you're being hyperbolic for the sake of it.

Flu Game: 1997 -> 2009 -> 2016 -> ?
(12 yrs) -> (7 yrs)
White/Red: 1997 -> 2009 -> 2023 -> ?
(12 yrs) -> (14 yrs)
Playoff: 1997 -> 2004 -> 2012 -> 2022
(7 yrs) -> (8 yrs) -> (10 yrs)
Taxi: 1996 -> 2008 -> 2013 -> ??
(12 yrs) -> (5 yrs)
Obsidian: 1997 -> 2012 -> ??
(15 yrs)

Assuming being on mobile doesn't mess up the formatting, once we hit the 10 year mark we're at the point where a retro is to be expected within the next couple years. Obviously the are a couple anomalies/outliers (White/Reds and Obsidians) but for the most part, it's not far fetched to expect another Flu Game retro soon.
Just an exaggeration.

At this point JB has the whole “reimagine” card up their sleeves, before they bring back any OG retros back again

Just look what happen with the Metallic 5s for next year.

Back
Top Bottom