Bloomberg wants developers to build 275/300 foot apartments...here's a couple that makes it work.

Originally Posted by famenycity1

this is the life you live in nyc....i have a one bedroom uptown on riverside....about 1,100 sq ft....i pay $3,100/mo.

Thats the life we live!

New York City > Your City
This guy! hahaha!
roll.gif

You're city is > because you got suckered to pay 3100/mo?

Originally Posted by BennyBlanco3

this is the life you live in nyc....i have a one bedroom uptown on riverside....about 1,100 sq ft....i pay $3,100/mo.

Thats the life we live!

have a seat sir.
But you're from the Bronx.

Landlords about to become even richer... That's the way to do it.

Turn what would have been 3 lofts of 1,000 sg/ft @ $3500 each into 9 closets of 333 sq. ft @ $1600 each.

$10,500 vs. $14,400... yikes,,

People need to realize their decisions are affecting how others will be living in the future.

Btw who are these landlord and building owners? Does anyone own their space in NYC?

Originally Posted by beh235

Giuliani turned NYC into a police state and cleaned up crime. Bloomberg turned it into a business profiting his pockets, while cheating his way into a third term. Unbelievable.

the-penguin.jpg

I played this city like a harp from Hell!!!

This guy Bloomberg up in the office playin' "SIMS" with y'all lives... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Thats the life we live!

This guy! hahaha!
roll.gif

You're city is > because you got suckered to pay 3100/mo?
Your City, yes 

Life only goes around 1 time and best believe I'm not spending that life living in a 300sq ft. appartment.

I need my space, b.

3100 for 1100 square feet?
eek.gif

I pay 1600 for about 1000 square feet in a brownstone building in Harlem *shrugs

I'm looking at moving to NY in the near future, who wants to be roommates in one of those things?
Dibs on top bunk.

I understand the high cost of living in NY, but I cannot justify paying that much to live in a box. If you're 6' and above you're going to feel cramped very quickly not even adding having another person living with you.

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by Wr

3100 a month?

That's a mansion down here for reals

This. A really, I mean reaaally nice mansion.
3000 a month in TX. 2150 sq. ft.
le374c943-m0x.jpg

le374c943-m3x.jpg

Or how bout this whole building

3000 a month

lcf61ba43-m0x.jpg

lcf61ba43-m2x.jpg

I used to want to move to manhattan but I think I'd rather stay in queens with my 20 minute subway ride to the city. Much cheaper. Much cleaner. And I don't have millions of people on top of me.

Being in the city is amazing if you have the money though. There is nuthing like it. The best part is going out and bring able to bring a girl home or even just being able to walk home drunken out. Can't have that in the outer boroughs. Just differant

grin.gif
maybe its because im from nyc, but i personally wouldn't move to manhattan. if i get my own place my go to spot is astoria
pimp.gif

I am a born and raised Manhattanite, we are used to high prices. lol

That being said though 1500 for a dorm room. Damn! lol

Originally Posted by imvictor

Originally Posted by Wr

3100 a month?

That's a mansion down here for reals

This. A really, I mean reaaally nice mansion.
The thing is tho, no one cares. NYC is NYC. Otherwise, folks wouldn't be standing in line to pay $3k/month for a small apt.

Back
Top Bottom