Blu and Exile Appreciation Vol. Below the Heavens

laugh.gif
damn i thought this thread was from over a year ago.

where is Blu? who knows?

laugh.gif
damn i thought this thread was from over a year ago.

where is Blu? who knows?

So I went to the Jacka/Zion I concert at the Fillmore last night and Blu performed. I didn't know even know he was in the line up.

That n_ was sooooooo @%@*#@ weak. I have no idea what's going on with him these days.

So I went to the Jacka/Zion I concert at the Fillmore last night and Blu performed. I didn't know even know he was in the line up.

That n_ was sooooooo @%@*#@ weak. I have no idea what's going on with him these days.

Originally Posted by WITNESSS

no more love? yall are sleepin on this mixtape.. fire

roll.gif
 You act like this JUST came out no one is sleeping. This is #3623462384238242 Below the Heavens appreciation post.

roll.gif
 You act like this JUST came out no one is sleeping. This is #3623462384238242 Below the Heavens appreciation post.

Originally Posted by LB510

roll.gif
laugh.gif
THIS. Everyone is on to this album. Everybody is wide awake guy. And it's an album. This @#$% was posted on NT early 07, like 5 months before it came out
laugh.gif
had a different line up and everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

roll.gif
laugh.gif
THIS. Everyone is on to this album. Everybody is wide awake guy. And it's an album. This @#$% was posted on NT early 07, like 5 months before it came out
laugh.gif
had a different line up and everything
laugh.gif

I just don't get this guy man. Goes from dropping one of the most heralded rap debut albums ever, grinds outs like crazy and drops a couple more albums all within the same 12 month span, and then more or less falls off the face of the earth only to resurface ever so often to let us know he doesn't give a @#!*.

I just don't get this guy man. Goes from dropping one of the most heralded rap debut albums ever, grinds outs like crazy and drops a couple more albums all within the same 12 month span, and then more or less falls off the face of the earth only to resurface ever so often to let us know he doesn't give a @#!*.

Back
Top Bottom