[[[ Blu - HerFavoriteColo(u)r Mixtape ]]]

Originally Posted by MadFreshYo

is it worth getting last material got from him I wasn't feeling too much?
Dont tell me the last material you listened to was Below The Heavens. Cause that tape was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Dont tell me the last material you listened to was Below The Heavens. Cause that tape was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he probably meant johnson and johnson or crac knuckles...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
naw that was the first material I heard from him.
the last was the Johnson & Jonson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

d6078223fc4b7bc73ba408373a94aaaa0417e50e

This is a dope tape I was expecting a random compilation of tracks in the same vein as the Soul Amazing tapes but these have a coherent album feel to them. Itsdarker than I would expect from Blu but dope nonetheless.

i'm loving this tape and the whole vibe
pimp.gif
blu is definitely appreciated.....

can anyone put me on to anything else by blu? i've gone through below the heavens, this, and johnson and jonson

can anyone put me on to anything else by blu
so(ul) amazing is good and c.r.a.c.c knuckles..u have to have a REAL open ear for that stuff tho the first time i heard i was like
grin.gif

but not anymore and watch this be better then the new Jada, Drake tapes
yea its really really good..dude knows how to make music

i dl'd the johnson and johnson listened to it once, but i didnt really give it too much of a chance

was it any good

[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]^ it's reallyyyyyyyyyyy different. i felt the same way....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]but i was in one of those mood where i throw my ipod on random. and one of the tracks cameup .... so i ended up throwing on the whole album the the background and started diggin it. most ppl don't like it b/c they expect something like exilebrought on below the heavens and it's nothing like that.[/color]

Originally Posted by pntgio

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

d6078223fc4b7bc73ba408373a94aaaa0417e50e
Blu's only real project in my eyes was Below the Heavens. Thats where as an artist hes the best and the most focused the whole way through.The rest of the collaborations you can tell are just for fun or to experiment as an artist.

Back
Top Bottom